Good afternoon, I maid Beef with Broccoli and Rice for Lunch, it was quite Hearty, I then Snuggled with my Furbaby Violet. She's Purring Loudly, she is quite Happy since I gave her a small Piece of Turkey. I tend to Dote on my Pets, I tend to be a Cat Person. I grew up with Cats, since I was 2 there were Cats in my Life, even as a Tyke, Dogs tended to Terrify me. I prefer to be Friends with Cats as they seem to Naturally Like me. I remember watching the Cats and Dogs Film in Mid Valley's Partial when I was 10 and I rooted for Mr. Tinkles and his Cat Syndicate, if Any Animals Deserve to Rule this Earth, it would have to be Cats. I believe that they are the Perfect Species on this Planet and perhaps the Cosmos.
I also played Daxter, this happens to be my Favorite PSP Game, I'll never Understand the Hatred that Daxter receives. He does have a Sense of Humor, not to mention that Jak wouldn't have Saved the World without his Friend. In this Game, Daxter actually Saves Jak, the Power Room has to be my Favorite Room in Haven City, I admire the Hologram of the Eco Grid that Powers the City and helps Power the Shield Wall that Prevents the Metal Head Invasion.I also played Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, this happens to be one of my Favorite Games in the Series, mainly due to my Friend Alex introducing me to this Game back when we were in 8th Grade(2009-2010) in Honesdale Middle School's Cafeteria. We were both what is now called Alt Girls, of course back then we were called Scene Kids, I think a lot of Folks presumed we were Emo, however Emo and Scene may Seem Similar but it's Vastly Different Subcultures. Her and I were Good Friends and my Friend Lily also is Friends with Alex, it truly is a Small World. Lily is my Friend who I Mail Trading Cards to on Holidays. I love that Scrooge McDuck is in the Radiant Garden, he's my Favorite Secondary Character in Classic Disney. I'm a bit of a Disney Kid, okay I'm a Total Disney Kid, being a Little actually has Nothing to do with either Disney or Nintendo, it comes from a Coping Mechanism for Trauma if you must Pry.The last game I played this afternoon was The Sims 2, well the PSP Version, I admire Strangetown and the Plot. The Aliens are far more Sinister that I realized, Giving Bella Goth a nasty case of Amnesia then Replacing her with a Clone. I do suppose the Clone Bella and Real Bella connect the PC Version of the Game with the PSP Version. Still I love the Questionnaire in the Beginning, I suppose my Fursona is a bit Magical as Lizzierabbit aka my Purple Rabbit Fursona is based upon the Purple Easter Bunny Stuffy I was given from Mom when I was 7, it was Easter 2004, and the Stuffy sang Jesus Loves Me. Yep Easter has Always been my Favorite Holiday even in my Formative Years, I also would Win every Bingo Game at Wayne Woodlands back when Mom was a Nurse's Aid there. I am a Femminiello, and that means I'm a Source of Good Fortune, well that's 1/3rd of my Gender Identity the Other 2 are Sissy and Trans Woman, yeah, I'm a bit Complex but I'm me and I'm Happy to be Elizabeth. I would Always choose the Gumball Machine as my Prize.I'm gonna get Dinner started, I'm making some Mashed Potatoes, I'll write more later this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment