Good evening, I maid Mashed Potatoes with Butter for Dinner, it was quite Delicious and Easy on my Teeth. It's a Shame that my Molar is Causing this much Trouble but I've Dealt with Much Worse in Life, this is quite Easy for me to Handle. I believe that Enduring Hardships makes you Stronger Spiritually and builds Mental Endurance. Pain is a Necessary Part of Growth in this World. Violet and I were having a Conversation, well it was me doing the Talking and her Giving me the Slow Blink and Purring. I was asking her if she would like Tuna Fish or Salmon with Tomorrow's Wal-Mart+ Order.
I played Twilight Princess again and Choose to Explore Castletown for a bit, I'm quite fond of the Tea Shop. Being a Proud Enjoyer of Teas, I Admire Places such as these. It does Remind me of the "Support" Group, they Wanted their Meeting in a Tea Shop but Said I would have to Pay Admission just to Attend. Coupled with them Trying to Sic a Dog on me over Asking about HRT, and Telling me to "Just be Gay." I planned on Walking Away from them Long before my Supposed "Betrayal." The Tea Incident just Jumpstarted my Exit from their Claws. If I were to Have Tea Time at a Business, you can Bet your Stilettos, I wouldn't want to be Around them after what they Did to me.I also played GTA San Andreas again, I Salivate at the Food in this Game, especially the Pizza. In my Childhood, my Half Uncle Mark ran a Pizzeria called Papa's Primo Pizza in Honesdale. I was quite Fortunate to have Free Pizza from Nepotism. I remember whenever I'd bring Pizza with me for Lunch in Kindergarten, Suddenly those who Hated me Suddenly wanted to be my Friends, Regardless they Received Nothing. I consider People Opportunists and Many Friendships are Shallow usually with your "Friend" Desiring Something from you. I suppose that's why I am Friends with Cats, Most Humans are Vultures at Heart.The last game I played this evening is my Favorite Final Fantasy 7 Game, Crisis Core, it Explains the Truth of what Happened in Nibleheim and Sephiroth's Descent into Madness a lot Clearer. I tend to Prefer Genesis out of the First Class SOLDIERs. He has a knack for Poetry and I greatly Admired that, I'm a Admirer of the Arts myself and a Avid Reader and Writer Of Course.I'm gonna take a Shower Soon, then I'm making a Let's Play. I'll write more Tonight after my Nightcap.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment