Sunday, June 21, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-21-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, it was a Mango and Pineapple Smoothie, I took my Shower and was Thinking of when Folks assumed I knew Barely Anything about RPGs in my Formative Years, the Reality was I would often Soloplay D&D and I enjoyed the Might and Magic Franchise as well as the Elder Scrolls alongside the first 3 Fallout Games to name a Few. I merely Feigned just Playing Nintendo Games as a Way to Test Folks. It seemed there were Several Know-it-Alls in my Youth who were Very Eager to Consider themselves Superior while Failing to Realize I was Toying with them. Those who think they Know Everything truly Know Nothing.

I played Stick Arena Private Server and it seems Folks are on the Game Tonight, I know I'll be Playing a Few Rounds Next Weekend. I attempted to Create my own Map, but it Seems I require a Map Slot, so I'll be Saving Up for that. Still it's Lovely to Know I'm Not Alone in this Game, it gives me a Sense of Comfort.
I also played Open RSC, it seems this Server is quite Active as well Tonight, it's Lovely to See Folks on the Games where I'm usually Alone. I can't wait for the Fourth of July as there shall be Plenty of Folks on these Games. The Holidays are Usually the Busiest Times of the Year both on Fan Servers as well as Regular MMOs.
The last game I played tonight was Super Cream 64, I realized I'm Far Better at Swimming in this Version than in Mario 64 DS. I suppose I'm used to a Keyboard as Opposed to Controllers. It's True what BulletBarry said once you Play on a PC, you Tend to Not want to Play on Consoles anymore. I'm quite Glad I have a Laptop and Thousands of Games that I can Play at my Whim.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I'll write more in the Later Morning once I awaken from the Dream World.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...