Monday, June 22, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-22-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Mashed Potatoes for Breakfast, it was quite Hearty and Easy on my Tooth. I had an Interesting Dream last night. I was in back in my 7th Grade History Class, and they were Teaching how to Wear a Suit and I ended up Refusing to Wear one so I was Given a Beautiful Red Evening Dress instead. It's Interesting as when I was in 11th Grade, I was Briefly a Member of Youth and Government Club in Commonwealth Connections Academy. However I ended up Leaving the Group because I refused to Wear a Suit. The Only Work Related Uniform that I'll Wear is a Maid Outfit.

I played Club Penguin Journey again, it's Been about 3 Months since I've been here and my First Activity I did was Send my Best Friend Maple a Postcard. I did Notice that the Server is Celebrating Pride Month it seems, the View of the Island is quite Beautiful and a Lovely Addition to the Game. As you can Tell even my Penguin is Well Dressed, Custom Characters in Games are a Reflection of yourself after all.
I also played my Favorite Game from the Zelda Franchise, Majora's Mask. I barely ever Speak to the Treasure Shop Owner, she Certainly is Correct with her Observation. I remember when I was a Child, I had Plenty of Masks often Ghosts and Zombies. Quite Fitting as my Past Self was Dead on the Inside, however he Wasn't Meant to Exist to Begin with, it's Understandable for a Manufactured Persona to be a Hollow Creation. When a 10 Year Old is Obsessed with Death, you'd think to Talk about what's Truly Lurking under the Surface than try to Quell it with Focalin and Prozac.
The last game I played this morning was Super Mario Eclipse, I recall when I was 9 and my Step Father Hogged the GameCube(Which he bought using my SSI Check mind you), he Didn't Figure out how to Get to Noki Bay, whereas I figured it out in Under 20 Seconds, Shine Sprite Mosaic, Celestial Lights, Look at the Sun. He wasn't Too Bright as his Idea of "Free Games" was to Rent them from Blockbuster and Never Return them. He had a Computer, if he were Brighter, he would use Emulators and ROMs. It wasn't his Degeneracy that I had Issues with, it was his Stupidity.

I'm gonna get Lunch prepared soon, after we Receive our Wal-Mart+ Order. I think I'll make Cream of Celery Soup. I'll Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...