Monday, June 22, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-22-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid 2 Turkey Cheeseburgers for Dinner, then I Relaxed to some ASMR, after being Rejuvenated, I decided to Create Another Let's Play, this one being one of my Favorite PSX Games, Resident Evil 3 Nemesis. I may be Sick, but I'm Still Incredibly Adorable, I revel in being Cute, it's my Aesthetic in Life.

I played Legend of Dragoon and nearly made it out of Hellena Prison but ended up getting Killed by the Warden, it's kinda a Shame since I desperately wanted to see the City after this Sequence. Still the Game is quite Enjoyable, enough so that I spent over an Hour Playing it. I find the Dungeons to be rather Bleak, then again that's kinda the Point.
I also played Sands of Time, the Landfill in this Game reminds me of when I was 10 and my Father took me to the Dump because he was Too Miserly to Pay for his Garbage Bill. Anywho the Stench was so Unbearable that I Breathed through my Mouth and Couldn't get the Taste of it out for Nearly a Year. Hence why I tend to be a bit Squeamish around Anything even Remotely Dirty including People, the Other Day I heard of a Pokémon made of Garbage and it made me Wretch. Why anybody would Adore such an Unclean Creature is beyond me. I tend to Not think of myself as Having OCD as much as an Aversion to Disorder and Filth, hence why I prefer Genderella(well the Censored Version on YouTube) over Pink Flamingos, sorry Mr. Waters but Karen Dior was a Better Director may she Rest in Peace.
The last game I played was Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars, I prefer this Version over the Remake, partly due to it being the Game I grew up with, but mainly due to this being a 2.5D Masterpiece and the Last Great SNES game. I believe that Certain Games and even Films should remain Untouched, sadly Remakes are the New Sequels when it comes to Games. I miss the Era of Sequels as they had Original Stories instead of Retellings with Fancier Graphics. Smithy's Factory has to be one of the most Sophisticated Marvels in the Mushroom Multiverse. This Toad is quite Brave to have made it here.
I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, then I'm writing my Night Time Entry. I'll return at 10pm EST.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...