Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Spearmint Tea, it's quite Calming on my Tummy and Great for a Clear Complexion. I then Listened to some Music, Vivaldi's Spring, I've always have a Keen Ear for Instrumental Music including Classical. I remember when I was 3, my Grandma Rose gave me a Beethoven CD. His 5th Symphony, I would often Pester Dad to play the CD in the Minivan as I found it rather Soothing. Of course it was before, he saw me in that Blue Dress and Blonde Wig at 5. I don't like to be a Broken Record, so I won't Repeat the Story. I remember at 4 when I learned of God, I would Pray to him that I would Wake up as a Girl. It seems my Prayers were in fact Answered, but it Required Plenty of Sacrifice, my Bridges were Burned with Family and even Close Friendships, if I were to Head back in Time, I would Gladly do so Again if not at an Earlier point in my Life.
I played Final Fantasy VII and made it past the Reactor and into the Hideout, it's Strange, I've Played every VII Game and have seen Advent Children, but this Game is the Final Fantasy game that I put the Least Investment in. Still, Tifa and Cloud do have Excellent Chemistry and I can Understand why they Become a Couple, Anybody who has Read Romance Novels would understand they were Created for Each Other. Back in my Late Teen to Early 20s, I used to Read Paranormal Romance eBooks on Amazon. I believe that I still have them, but I haven't Read them since 2021. I think Plenty of Folks have the Assumption that I'm Similar to Miss Crumplebottom from The Sims 1 Hot Date Expansion Pack due to me being AroAce. However I do Enjoy seeing and Reading about Others in Love, I just Feel that Life isn't Meant for me as I'm Married to my Hobbies, I can't Picture myself with Another Person, I really don't Understand why, but it's just What Lord Elohim intended for me.I also played VMK Legacy, this is my Humble Home in the Game, my Personal Briar's Patch. It's where I tend to Relax in the Game, there's something rather Cheerful about the Fireplace as well. As you're Aware my Fursona is a Purple Rabbit so having a Briar's Patch is Extremely Fitting. I also added some New Furnishings to my Little Corner of the Game. My Username is Extremely Fitting as well despite it being Randomly Generated.The last game I played tonight was Dirge of Cerberus, this Cutscene with Lucrecia and Vincent always makes me Cry. To know that Sephiroth wasn't Truly Born of JENOVA but of a Compassionate Woman who ended up Sacrificing Herself to the Lifestream to Save the Planet is quite Ironic and a bit Bittersweet. Shinra truly was Responsible for Many Atrocities. This Mansion in Nibelheim at least to me is the Most Important Place in the Final Fantasy VII Games. Vincent truly has Suffered Greatly but it made him Stronger in Spirit.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I'll write more in the Morning after Breakfast. I think I'll make some Scrambled Eggs and Coffee with Creamer once I wake up.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment