Tuesday, June 23, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-23-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Spinach and Eggs for Breakfast, I was quite Restless Last Night so I barely got enough Sleep and I woke up to the Phone Ringing Constantly, I ended up Sleeping in but I woke up quite Lightheaded so I maid some Smart and Simple Black Tea and Laid down for a bit, hence why my Entry is a bit Late.

I played Mario Eclipse again and decided to Explore Windfall Island, Mom loves this Area in the ROM hack as she thinks Mario is Cute. I'd have to Agree, the Portly Plumber does have that Charm, he's quite Adorable as are the Various Creatures from Mario Sunshine and to Add them to Windfall Island from the Most Adorable Zelda Game is incredibly Cute.
I also played The Wind Waker and ended up Lighting up the Beacon for Windfall Island, it's Lovely to see the Lights in the Distance of the Great Sea. As someone who Tried to Join the US Navy as a Cook but was Rejected, I can Understand the Importance of Lighthouses. You'd Never want to Crash into the Rocks and end up upon the Shores of a Deserted Island.
I also played Madagascar, in particular Back to the Beach, I would often Replay this Level for my Budgies. I used to Dote on my Budgies and even Decorated my Room with Tiki Decor, and at 4pm After I'd Return from School, I would Play Back to the Beach and they would Slow Blink quite Happily and Didn't Chirp. The Music and the Level Design Relaxed them quite a bit. My Budgies ended up Passing Away when I was 14 because my Big Sister Kathryn forgot to Turn off the Stove Burner and they Died via Smoke Inhalation. I wept for 3 Weeks Straight and even had a Funeral for them, unlike my "Friend" Taro who Froze their Lovebirds in a Freezer when they were 7. Honestly Taro was eerily Similar to Norman Bates in that Regard. It's why that Fruit Cellar Scene in Psycho gave me Nightmares for Years, the Dead deserve Peace and to not have their Corpses Defiled.

I'm gonna get Lunch Started, I'm making some Beefaroni, I'll write more later this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...