Tuesday, June 23, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-23-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Beefaroni for Lunch, then I rested for a bit, Violet snuggled with me as well. I am Full of Energy now and Recovered quite well. I do Believe that my Guardian Angel Ecanus is Looking out for me. He is the Angel of Writers after all, so it would be Fitting for him to Help me out in Life. Mom even said my Recovery was Miraculous. Jesus planned for me to have Ecanus as my Mentor and Protector and I'm quite Grateful for that.

I played A Link to the Past and decided to Explore Thieves Town and I discovered that Link can be Turned into a Rabbit even after Acquiring the Moon's Pearl. There's something about the Village of Outcasts that I find incredibly Endearing, I tend to Favor it over Kakariko Village.
I also played Super Mario 74, this ROM hack is quite interesting, I love how to Areas are more Vertical than Horizontal. I recall there was an Infamous ROM hack named Super Mario 128, I presumed this Game was a Horror Game in the Same Genre, fortunately this Isn't. The Water in this Game is incredibly Beautiful and as I always say Good Water generally means a Good Game.
The last game I played this afternoon was The Super Mario Bros. Super Show 64, I admire the Craftsmanship when it came to Designing the Courses after the Various Episodes. I remember when Mom bought me Mario's Movie Madness on DVD. I was 10 at the Time in 2006, it wasn't Easy setting up the DVD Player on my Magnavox TV back then. I do remember also Watching the Matrix Trilogy at least 160 Times in those Days. Yep I was a bit of a Sci-Fi Fanatic back then.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making a Couple Turkey Burgers. I'll write more Later this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...