Good evening, I maid 2 Turkey Burgers and some Creamed Corn for Dinner, then I got some Rest, Violet snuggled under my Arm. She truly is an Adorable Furangel, she is my Daughter after all, I'll Never understand why some Folks assume that Cats aren't Family. Cats are more Family to me than my Biological Family. I'm still rather Low Energy today hence why my Writing may not be so Articulate, not to mention I'm in Littlespace as well. It's weird, Mom had me Search for some Talcum Powder on Wal-Mart's Website and I spelled "bby powder" in the Search Bar. My mind seems to be quite Weary today, considering Last Night's Insomnia Episode, I had the Voice of my Late Friend Rachel telling me that "I don't seem to have the Gumption" to go through what I may have to do when it comes to my Transition.
I played Vice City again and came Across this Vehicle, honestly I don't Really Appreciate such an Innuendo at my Expense so I Fired Away and Gave the Van a Good Hot Bath in Flames. I suppose I find such Crassness to Disgust me so I Purged such Uncouthness. I am an Elizabeth after all and to have the Name Elizabeth is to Carry yourself with Dignity. That does Remind me, I'll have to Talk to my Therapist about using Elizabeth instead of Lizzie. I prefer Elizabeth as Lizzie or Liz are just Nicknames that my Really Close Friends and my Mom can use.I also played Final Fantasy X, it's my Favorite PS2 Final Fantasy Game for a Reason, the Plot is rather Heartbreaking once you Uncover the Truth as well as Zanarkand's Relationship to Spira, well the Mirror of Zanarkand fro before it Fell. The Thunder Planes have to be my Favorite Place in the Mainland of Spira, the Random Lightning Strikes remind me of my Favorite Planet in our Solar System, Venus. However my Favorite Celestial Body in our Lovely System of Sol has to be Io. Fitting that Io is my Favorite Given my History with Cows, and the Fact that the Supplement that Saved my Life happened to be Raw Ovarian Glandular which is Bovine I might add. I must have the Life Source of Several Cows in my Blood via my Endocrine System.Speaking of Vampiric Sounding Subjects, the Last game I played this evening was Reign of Blood, as you can see, I'm a bit of a Pacifist in this Game and rely on the Wheels for my Resources. I'll eventually Emerge and Work my Way up the Ranks, however I enjoy Gathering Resources before Attacking. Similar to March of 2012 in Honesdale High my Freshman Year when I was on the Girl's Team, we let the Boys attack then when we had All the Dodgeballs, we All Struck at once and Overpowered them. I do recall the Locker Room being called a Traitor. The Reality was I Never was on the Boys Side, other Games, I would Simply Stand there and get hit. I was Motivated but only when I was on the Correct Team.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, I'm making some Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment