Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, it was quite Soothing. I will be getting my Zyprexa in the Morning so Tonight may be a bit of a Restless Night. Regardless, I think I'll use the Midnight Oil to Progress far in Final Fantasy VII. I'll be Lacking Sleep regardless, might as well make Use of my Time. It's Strange the Night is quite Peaceful, I suppose it helps that I was Born in the Night, well Early Morning. December 4th 1996 at 1:33AM, it's Strange even at Birth I was Different as I was born 3 Weeks Early and was sent to CMC, my Grandma Mae prayed over me on the Ambulance, personally I disliked that she Took God's Credit as her Prayer truly Didn't Matter as it was Jesus's Option if I lived or not. Regardless, I Lived and was the Healthiest Baby on the Unit, however when I Returned to Sunrise, it was Incredibly Cold as Dad didn't Pay the Gas Bill, I suppose that's why I Enjoy the Cold, I was Born in a Cold Hospital and sent to a Cold Home. I do remember when I was 2 I used to Stand on the Heat Vent to get Warm, my Big Sister Kathryn told me she would Pretend to be me to Avoid the "Monster" under the Trailer. It's Strange, Kathryn feared Monsters but I Feared Ghosts as you Can't Kill Ghosts but Monsters are Physical Creatures.
I played Final Fantasy VII again and made it past the Reactor and Train and did Save my Game, but Not before Exporting my RE3 Nemesis Save File. I truly do find Save Files to be quite Special in games, some in Modern Games are even Altered by the Games themselves, such as Undertale and Doki Doki Literature Club. It's strange back when I've been a Gamer my Whole Life but I find these last Few Years, I've been Learning far more about Games, it helps because this Blog started on DeviantART back in October of 2024 and it Turned into my Masterpiece that is Ever Continuing. I find this Intoxicated Gentleman's Comment quite Interesting as when I used to Drink, my Cocktail of Choice was Peach Schnapps with Orange Juice, however while I did Drink, I never got Drunk, mainly due to me Enjoying being Conscious and holding onto my Free Will. There's a Reason why the Bible says you may Drink but Never get Drunk. They are called Spirits for a Reason.I also played Super Cream 64 and Acquired the Chaos Ring in the Volcano, this happens to be my Favorite Sub Area in the Game as the Volcano is quite Beautiful and incredibly Easy to Navigate as opposed to the Rest of Lethal Lava Land. I remember back when I was 12 and Played Super Mario 64 DS for the First Time, Lethal Lava Land was both Intrinsic and at the Same Time incredibly Frustrating. Cream happens to be my Favorite Sonic Character as my Fursona is a Purple Rabbit as well as our Worry about our Mothers. Mom is the Only Family Member that hasn't Disowned me, so she is my Closest Family Member. Yep, I'm a Momma's Girl, and if you Imply it's Immature well looks at many Guys in Sports who seem to be Daddy's Boys. I think there are Plenty of Double Standards in Society and we'll likely Improve as a Whole once we Rid ourselves of Hypocrisy. The last game I played tonight was The Sealed Palace, I made it to the Sewers in the Game, it's Strange, there Are No Signs of my Friends here despite it being the Game's Version of the Bottom of the Well, regardless while the ReDeads weren't Around the Like Likes were, personally I find them more of a Nuisance as they Try to Steal your Shield, well Except if you have the Mirror Shield. Still I sniped the Creature with my Bow and Arrows as I didn't want to Risk losing my Shield.I'm gonna try to get some Rest now, I'll write more in the Morning after Breakfast, I think I'll brew some Soup, perhaps the Creamy Cheese Enchilada Soup by Progresso.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment