Good morning, I maid some Soup for Breakfast, it was quite Hearty, I promised my Friend Steve that I would upload a Cooking Video this Week and I'll Always keep my Word regardless of how long it takes.
The Soup was quite Spicy but incredibly Hearty, it was quite the Breakfast. I enjoy Cooking, it's been that way since I was 12 and I would Cook for Mom and Kathryn while they were Sleeping. I would wake up around 1am and Get to Work in my Maid Outfit. Even in my Closeted Years, I've Always enjoyed Cooking and Cleaning, hey it's Part of who I am. I take Great Pride in being a Sissy.I played Super Mario Galaxy again and choose to head to my Favorite Galaxy, Seaslide, there's something Surreally Beautiful about this Little Galaxy. It reminds me of Halo if it were to be Tropical, there's something rather Bright and Cheerful about the Sun Drenched Islets and the Refreshing Water Ring that Connects Everything Together. Guppy happens to be my Favorite Character in the Game as well, he Seems to Pretend to be a Mean Shark when he's Truly a Softie.The last game I played this morning happens to be my Favorite Wii Game, Little King's Story, I enjoy the Fever Dream aspect to the Game as well as it's Incredibly Complex Plot and the Fact that Each Citizen does Matter, and once you Finish the Game, your Kingdom is quite Massive as well as Extraordinary Beautiful. I remember buying the Guide for this back in 2019 I believe and it was about 30 Bucks at the Time, luckily I sat on a Mountain of Litecoin at the Time so I would often Treat myself to things such as that. In 2022, I remember Cashing in all of my Litecoin for Mom and I to have quite the Shopping Spree, well on April 1st of that Year, Mom and I had a bit of an Argument and I feel Guilty whenever I argue in General so that day, I gave her a 500 Buck Amazon Card and myself a 300 eBay one. I do remember Buying out the Entire Stock of Peach Moscato at the Gravity Restaurant that Year so we could Celebrate the Good Fortune.
I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I'm making some Plant Based Chicken Tenders again. I'll write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment