Good afternoon, I maid some Plant Based Chicken Tenders for Lunch, they were quite Delectable, you Can't even Notice the Difference between them and Real Chicken. We truly do Live in the Future and it's Incredible, it's Not Perfect, but it's Still quite Impressive how Far Technology as come from when I was a Kid. I remember when Smart Phones were Virtually Unheard of not to mention the Speed of the Internet was quite Slow in the 2000s coupled with Food Advances.
I played Poptropica again and visited my Favorite Island in the Game, Big Nate Island, there was something about the Comics that I found Incredibly Enjoyable, then again I tend to Enjoy Comedy Comics far more than the Superhero Stuff. I must've Finished this Island at least 5 Times by now and it Never Ceases to be Enjoyable.I also played my Favorite Flash Game of all Time and the Reason why 063 is in my Usernames, Super Mario 63. I Love the Desert World in the Game as it is the First Area where there is a True Challenge. Not to mention, I'm a big Fan of Ancient Egypt, hence why I bought the Book, Egypt World of the Pharaohs when I was 12. I remember the Keystone Test in CCA, when I was at Woodlock and took the Test, I would Read my Book during my Lunch Break. I enjoy both Reading and Writing, however my Weakness happens to be Mathematics, Literature is my Forte in Life.
The last game I played was Zelda and the Lampshade of No Significance, it's an Interesting Trading Game and is quite Impressive for it's Time. I miss when McDonald's had their Buildings Designed like this. The Grey Buildings are a bit Gloomy compared to the Cheerful Red that I grew up with. I even heard that a Majority of them Got rid of the Playgrounds which made Eating there lots of Fun in my Formative Years. At leas the one in Honesdale still has the Videogames, however I haven't been to a McDonald's since 2020, when I would get done with my HRT Bloodwork before Telehealth. I would buy Breakfast for Mom and the Bus Driver as well. Hey she Drove quite a long way in the Early Morning of course she Deserves some Good Grub.
I'm gonna Listen to some Music now, then I'm making some Turkey Burgers for Dinner later. I'll write more this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment