Wednesday, June 24, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-24-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid 4 Turkey Burgers for Dinner, but beforehand I dozed off and has an Interesting Dream, I was in Honesdale watching the Fireworks at Night. It's quite Strange as that "Support Group" I mentioned a few Times ended up Hosting a BBQ Party knowing full well that my Father was involved with the Event Across the Street. I suppose that's Another Reason why I Detest the so called "Support" Group besides the Fact that they Tried to Destroy my Life once I Defected from them. Violet's been Snuggling with me, she's too Adorable.

I played Twilight Princess again and choose to Visit Death Mountain, unfortunately Dolphin ended up Crashing at this Particular Spot. I happen to Enjoy the Eldin and Faron Providences the Most in the Game, however Dolphin tends to Crash at these Areas. Still I am Playing this for Free to I shouldn't Really Complain. Twilight Princess was my First True introduction to Hyrule as the Wind Waker's Main Setting was the Great Sea and I didn't play Ocarina of Time until I was 12 thanks to the Collector's Edition that I purchased at GameStop.
I also played Ocarina of Time, then I played Epona's Song and Accidentaly ran into my Favorite Poe. I love this Poe in particular because she Reminds me of a Photo that was Taken of me when I was 5 and had 2 Patry Hats on my Head that Looked a bit like Pigtails, even at that age, I was a Pretty Girl if even Part Time. That age was when I began Crossdressing in Private. Yep at the Tender Age of 5, I'd Say I've Always been a Girl of the Inside, it's Nature rather than Nurture.
The last game I played this evening was Super Mario Eclipse, I choose to Explore Warship Island for a bit and I love the Food Layout in the Submarine. I happen to be a bit of a Foodie and I did Try to Join the US Navy in my Early 20s but was Rejected due to Mental Health and GI Issues. Still I attempted to Serve my Country and that's what Matters. The Coffee looks exceptionally Good.

I'm gonna Take a Shower soon and have my Nightcap Prepared. I'll likely Brew some more Tension Tamer Tea. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...