Wednesday, June 24, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-24-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid some Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea for my Nightcap, then I took a Hot Shower, the Steam seems to have helped with my Sinus Pressure. I've got Therapy in the Morning and I'd Imagine we have Plenty to Discuss, considering I was off of my Minipress for about 3 Weeks, I was told by Mom that I'm Fortunate to not have a Heart Attack or Stroke, but now that I received my Refill, well I feel a heck of a lot Better albeit a bit Tired.

I played Final Fantasy VII again and decided to Explore the Train Graveyard, this place Reminds me of when I was 10 in Carbondale and I would Pick up Quarts on the Track. One day, I brought my Collection with me in a Backpack to Midvalley Elementary's Partial. I remember at the End of the Day on the Jeep Ride Home, Jared my Driver asked "What do you have in there Rocks." Then when I opened up the Backpack and showed him my Rock Collection, well he had a Good 5 Minutes of Laughter. This was back in Spring of 2007 I believe.
I also played my Favorite SquareSoft Game Chrono Cross, I enjoy the Various Characters and how their Lives integrate into the Plot of the Game as a Whole. I tend to Love the World of El Nido in General especially the Various Establishments in the Towns. I still Plan on Running my own Restaurant in the Near Future after gathering enough Funding. Cooking is my Passion and it's Something I shall Always Enjoy. Food is indeed Life itself and I Enjoy Giving Life to Others, hence why I plan on Volunteering at the Soup Kitchen in Scranton once I have the Means to Travel there, perhaps Transportation may Take me, I'll have to Ask in the Morning.
The last game I played tonight was Animal Jam and it Seems I had a bit of an Uninvited Guest try to Make himself at my Den so I quickly Changed the Setting to Buddies only. I didn't Even Realize that my Den was Public, regardless I won't Tolerate such Crassness, this Isn't SecondLife so I quickly Quelled the Issue. Still it's a Very Good things that I caught this Issue in Time, still Some Folks are Incredibly Rude as I would have Invited him had he Been Polite and Not Disappeared once I entered my House. Regardless, my Home is quite Comfy and I plan on Adding quite a few Furnishings soon.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Therapy in the Morning. I shall Write more in the Early Morning after Breakfast.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...