Thursday, June 25, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-25-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Broccoli Cheddar Soup for Breakfast with some 4C Iced Tea, we shall be Receiving a Wal-Mart+ Order later Today. I do have Therapy in a bit and Honestly I seem to have Forgotten what to Ask him about, other than Clarifying that he should call me Elizabeth and not Lizzie. That Nickname is meant for Close Friends and it's Impolite for a Therapist and Client to be Friends as it's Regulations. I believe that I'll be doing some Necessary Therapeutic Work in the Last Paragraph as I'll be Facing the Source of my Night Terrors I had in my Teenage Years.

I played my Favorite Video Game of All Time, MySims Kingdom DS and I partook in my Favorite Minigame. I never Lose in this and Neither do I fire a Single Snowball due to me well using the Enemy's Movement Patterns to my Advantage, it's Quite Remarkable that I figured the Technique out back when I was 14. After collecting my Earnings from this Snowball Fight, I ended up Binge Shopping at Sharon's Tailor Shop below the Mountain.
I also played Sands of Time again, this Potion Shop reminds me of a Bar I would play Games at when I lived in Galilee at 12, there was one Particular game where you were a Snowball and you had to Avoid the Larger Snowballs while Consuming the Smaller Snowballs. The Name of that Game eludes me as I've been Searching for it for well Several Years. I'm unsure if it came from a Mega Touch Machine or not, regardless I would get Blisters on my Left Index Finger from playing the Game so much. Keep in mind, this was Before that Smoking Ordinance made Smoke Bars forbidden for Children to enter even in Daylight Hours. The Environment and the Jukebox seems to Remind me of Carol's, yep that was the Name of the Bar.
The last game I played this morning was Majora's Mask my Favorite Zelda game and on Top of that, I Finally Faced my Fear, the Statue that Plagued my Nightmares since I was 15, well similar to my Fear of the Cave from LEGO Island, I came Face to Face with my Greatest Fear and honestly he Truly did Feel Hallow, in that I felt Neither Fear nor Happiness, just Freedom. Hard to believe this Small Statue caused so much Trauma and now it means Nothing to me. Regardless, I'm in Great Spirits and perhaps I'll be Sharing this Particular Blog Post to my Therapist, he may in fact be quite Proud of my Exposure Therapy.

I'm gonna await the Bus Soon, once I return and Receive the Wal-Mart+ Order. I'll Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Evening

Good evening, we Walked downtown to The Calvary United Methodist Church and Mom and I had our Church Dinner while we Chatted with a Former P...