Good afternoon, I maid a Green Bean Casserole for Lunch, then our Wal-Mart+ Order arrived, I'm going to Give my Therapist a Can of Soda when I see him in the Morning as I have my Psychiatrist around that Time. Speaking of, when I was in the Waiting Room today awaiting the Bus, there was a Mother and her Unruly Daughter there so I offered the Tyke a Mango Dum Dum Pop, of course I asked the Mother if her daughter could have one as I didn't wanna Step on any Toes and she Agreed. Then then Girl kept showing me Coloring Book Pages, Cute Kid. I actually Inherited my Mom's Nurturing and Maternal Personality, Dad sad to say Wasn't Good when it came to Kids, well from what he did to me in my Formative years, you can see he Wasn't Meant to be a Father. However it's Better to have 1 Decent Parent than None at all. Mom and I are close because she is the Good Parent even if she feels that she "was a Terrible Mother." It makes me Sad whenever she says that as she's The Best Mother that I know and she Really Sells Herself Short when it comes to Morality. She is more than a Good Person, she's a Great Person and I do hope she Knows that.
I played my Second Favorite Paper Mario game, the Original, the Whale has to be my Favorite Character in the Game, mainly due to the Reference to one of my Favorite Books of the Bible Jonah, his Story is a Testament to the Great Lord Elohim's Plans being Inevitable and Flexible. You cannot Run from your Fate and your Destiny in Life for God shall Always find a Way to Herd his Sheep back unto the Pastures. You Cannot Challenge Elohim for he Always shall have his Will be Done. Thy Will be Done on Earth as it is in Heaven after all.I also played Ocarina of Time again, the Gerudo Mask interests me quite a bit as it Reminds me of when I was 20 and Tried out Prosthetic at the Suggestion of my "Friend" Erik, it Felt Bizarre as something that was Supposed to be there Covered what Shouldn't be there. It's why I aspire for Surgery, to Get Rid of my Problem instead of Covering it up with Artificial Means that Don't Address the Source of my Pain. The Mask Reminds me of those Times and does remind me why there Shall Never be a Season 4 of Hannibal, Buffalo Bill would be a Fool in Modern Times thanks to the Power of Online Shopping. Even in the 90s Gumb sure was Dumb.The last game I played this afternoon was my Favorite SNES Game, Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars, the Yoshi Race Track is incredibly Adorable and quite Fun, it reminds me of the Mile Run that I would have to go Through before I was Cyberschooled. I have Asthma so I would often Sprint and Gasp for Air Repeatedly until I reached the End of the Run on the Track, it would take me about 10 Minutes. If I were Attempt to do so now, I'd Likely Pass out considering the Fact that I haven't done Cardio in about 14 Years, not to mention I'm Cute and Pudgy now instead of Lean and Quick. I kinda enjoy being Chubby as I'm a Heck of a lot Cuter than I used to be.I'm gonna get Dinner started, I'm making some Apple Chicken Sausage. I'll write more later this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment