Good evening, I dozed off after Dinner and had a Strange Dream about being in CVS and going on an Adventure for Books that I used to own, it was Strange as Many Pages were Missing and the CVS was in it's Original Spot. When I woke up, it was 11pm so my Evening Entry may be a bit Late still, I did Sleep the Day away, Violet did Try to Step on my Laptop but Bribing her with some Salmon did the Trick when it comes to Quelling her Curious albeit Unintentionally Destructive Nature.
I played The Wind Waker again and decided to Visit the Cafe at Night and it Seems this Gentleman has a point considering I'm Usually Asleep around this time but I ended up Sleeping a bit Too Early and am up in the Late Night. Still he could have Worded it a bit more PolitelyI also played VMK legacy and did my Daily Rounds in the Game when it comes to Credits Collecting, I ran across one of my Favorite Characters, Captain Blackheart. Long before the Ride became a Film and before Captain Sparrow was the Staple of the Series there was Captain Blackheart. My Case Manager knows of Blackheart as she's a bit of a Disney Fan as well, and she's been to the Park.The last game I played this evening was GTA San Andreas, I made it quite Far, into San Fierro, I'm quite fond of the Trolley as it's a Key Moving Landmark in the Real San Francisco. However I've never really left North East Pennsylvania as this Land is my Home where I was Born and Raised in. I doubt I'll ever Leave my Area let alone head to a State like California, it seems like a nice place but it's a bit Too Liberal for me and Coupled with me being Registered as a Republican, I'd Imagine a lot of Folks would be quite Hostile Towards me even if it's Unjustified.I'm gonna try to get more Rest as I've got my Psychiatrist later in the Morning. I'll write more in a bit Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment