Good late evening, I maid some French Toast with a Sam's Club Diet Cola for an Ealy Breakfast, Violet's been Snuggling with me for Most of the Night seeing that my Sleep Schedule is a bit off from the Evening's Nap that turned out to be my New Bed Time. Perhaps it was for the Best as I needed that Rest, perhaps Slipping into Littlespace in the Earlier Evening was Necessary for my Health. Of Course the Dream I had was Strange as I gave Away those Game Guides Years ago after being Reborn in Jesus Christ and Letting Go of Greedy Living.
I played Twilight Princess again and made it to my Favorite Dungeon in the Game, the Goron Mines. It's Strange when Entering Death Mountain in Ocarina of Time you have to wear a Fire Resistant Tunic, however both the Hero of Winds in The Wind Waker as well as The Hero of Light in Twilight Princess seem to be Immune to Said Heat. Perhaps that's why I favor the Hero of Time from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask as we both Enjoy the Cold and Hate the Heat. I can't handle Heat, it's been that ways since my Birth as I was Born in the Cold and seem to Thrive in the Cold. Mom loves the Hot Weather but I pretend to Enjoy it as well to Appease her, but I'm much more Comfortable in the Cold as it's my Domain in Life. Perhaps that's why Jadis is my Favorite CS Lewis Character as she Thrives in the Cold as well and tends to share the Same Complexion as me, it's Strange when I was "a Boy" I would Tan rather quick, but since my Dreams became a Compulsion which became a Lifestyle, my Skin and hair Changed from Tan to a Pale Glow and my Hair turned from Brown to a Light Red and my Eyes began to become Dark Green when they used to be Brown, that's not counting my Face Turning from Triangular to Round as well as my Testosterone Levels when I was 11 being 300 and when I was 12 it became just 60. God intended this Path in Life for me, you Cannot Deny your Fate in this World especially when it's Ordained by Jesus himself.I also played Kingdom Hearts again and decided to have some Fun in Twilight Town, I enjoy the Gliding Feature in this Game, I believe that you gain said Ability after being in Neverland as Tinkerbell has the Gift of Flight that seems to be Carried within you and it can be quite Useful when Navigating some rather Difficult Platforms. Sora shall always be my Favorite Character as Roxas may be Tragic but he is Ultimately Manufactured. I prefer the Authentic over the Artificial, it's been that way since my Childhood.The last game I played tonight was Open RCS, this game is Surprisingly Empty Tonight which is of course Understandable given that it's Nearly 2AM. Still I've got the Server to Myself and it makes me Feel at Peace. I enjoy the Early Mornings as I love the Solitude both in Reality and Online.I'm gonna write more later this Morning before my Appointment, I'll be Cooking Breakfast as well in a bit.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment