Good morning, I maid a Second Breakfast, some Maple and Brown Sugar and some Arizona Ginseng Honey Green Tea. I did Sleep again and the Dream I had was quite Interesting as I was in the Middle of a Jungle and I saw a Massive Temple with a Glowing Interior, it was quite Similar to Woodfall in that Regard. I have an Admiration for Aztec Architecture which that Temple in Majora's Mask was based upon as they were a Marvel of the Middle Ages to Early Renaissances. It seems that the Ancient World were just as Brilliant as Modern Society at least when it came to Mezzo America. I believe that if you Strip Away the Human Sacrifices you'll find quite the Prosperous Society that we Can Aspire to be when it comes to Architecture, hence why I tended to Draw Landscapes in my youth, I've Always wanted to Create and what better way to do so than Architecture, of course given my Horrible Algebra Skills that Aspiration became a Fairytale, the Same with wanting to become a Genetic Engineer to Create a Mutagenic Virus that would Destroy the Y Chromosome and Replace it with Another X while Altering the Brain's Neural Pathways into a Hyperfeminine State. Yep at 14, I wanted to Create the TG Virus itself, of course my IEP said I aspired to become a Genetic Engineer to "Get Rid of Waste." I think my Definition of Waste and Honesdale Middle School's Definitions were Vastly Different. Yep, I wanted to Force Femininize Humanity even at that Age, I never Desired to Rule the World, just to Cleanse it of Masculinity. It was Fair to Say that I was Different from others in their Early Teen Years as most want to Rule the World and I just Aspired to Change it to be more Tolerable at least to my eyes in those Times.
I played MyVMK again and Explored yet Another World Showcase Room, this one is Canada, I've only been to Canada once in my Life, I was 3 at the Time and it was a Vacation that Mom's Ex-Boyfriend Al took the Family on during the 4th of July in 2000. I remember Enjoying Eating at the Skylon Tower, Mom made sure I ate my Roast Beef before having Vanilla Ice Cream while Looking at Niagara Falls. Al was a Father Figure to me at that age, however Mom ended up Getting back together with my Biological Father a Year Later thanks to the Horrid Events in New York in September of that Year which Changed Many Things in our Lovely USA even in my State of Pennsylvania. I can't help but Ponder how my Personal History would've been Different if the Attacks Never Happened. Perhaps Mom would've Stayed with Al and I wouldn't have Dealt with the Pain Dad Caused when it came to being Hurt Physically and Psychologically when it came to me Crossdressing when I was 5. Perhaps I would've Transitioned a lot Sooner and would have Lived a Happier Life not Plagued by Trauma and I Never would have Punched Mirrors for most of my Childhood.Friday, June 26, 2026
Elizabeth's Diary 6-26-26 Morning
I also played Animal Jam again and it seems there are Plenty of Players Harassing Folks by Scamming them with their Cheap Trading Tactics. It's Honestly Extremely Annoying, however I don't Play the Game for them as much as the Free National Geographics Articles such as this one on Pitcher Plants, these Pants were quite Useful when it came to the Fruit Fly Problem that we had in Sunrise when I was 14, I was given a Carnivorous Plant Set for my 14th Birthday and it Wasn't the Venus Fly Traps that Killed the Fruit Flies as much as these Pitcher Plants. It was a Lovely Bug Free Year in December of 2010 to the Spring of 2011. On Easter of 2011 was when I came out to my Mom and she Took me to a Psychologist who Said I had Gender Identity Disorder, of course the Shrink's Idea of Help was to Try to Send me to a Hospital which Mom Refused to do luckily. Still I gave the Office a Much Needed Negative Review and it Seems that Folks Agreed with me. That my Friends happens to be the Power of the 1st Amendment. It's Also why this Blog Exists to begin with, after the Leader of that Horrid "Support Group" tried to Cancel me, well they did Succeed in Taking my Name and Story out of a Publication, however I decided to make my own Publication out of Spite and it's Become a Lovely Therapeutic Tool to Express myself. It's why I Don't Trust Liberals a Majority of them tend to be quite Embittered and Cruel especially if you Refuse to Conform to their Rules when it comes to being Seen as a Marginalized Group to them. I believe in having the Freedom to be seen as an Individual and Not to be Lumped into Categories while Simultaneously being Told that Labels are Wrong while they Label you with Euphemisms and try to Quell your Actual Suffering with Bandages of Emotional Support. You can't Fix a Wound with a Cotton Ball and a Kiss to the Knee, the World Doesn't Work that way. That's why I'm Registered as a Republican, I can see through the Hypocrisy and behind the Smoke and Mirrors.The last game I played this morning happens to be my Favorite Zelda Game well when it comes to Official Games, Majora's Mask. I made the Woodfall Temple arise from the Poisoned Water and I plan of Fighting Odolwa likely Tomorrow. He is my Favorite Zelda Boss, seeing that I myself am quite Decent with a Sword myself, hence why I keep a Fencing Foil in my Room, in Case I have some Uninvited Guests who have Ill Intentions. Just because I'm a Pacifist doesn't Mean I Can't Maim, I can't Kill but I can Technically Cause Pain before the Authorities Arrive to deal with the Troublemaker. Of Course in said Scenario, I'd Break the Burglar's Legs then have Tea with him before the Boys in Blue take him away as I believe in Hospitality even in such a Situation. I do have the McCoy genes after all and I take Great Pride in that side of the Family, as the Southern Hospitality runs Deep. Regardless, this Temple is one of my Favorite Dungeons in the Zelda Series, mostly due to my Admiration of Aztec Style Architecture as I've Said before.
I'm gonna get Ready for the Day and Prepare for my Appointment, Mom is coming with me to Try to Convince the Doctor to put me on Trazodone instead of Celexa and perhaps Risperdal instead of Zyprexa, we shall see the Outcome. I'll write more this Afternoon once we Return home.-Elizabeth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time
Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...
-
Good late evening, nice to meet You and Welcome to my Humble Blog, I'm Elizabeth but Folks call me Lizzie, honestly I prefer Elizabeth ...
-
Good afternoon, I had a odd dream, I was in a Castle and Violet kept trying to run away. The weirdest part was the Waterways, it led to an ...
-
Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, Citrus Tea, while Brewing I had Another Flashback, however Instead of Reliving it as is, I changed th...



No comments:
Post a Comment