Friday, June 26, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-26-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, we Returned from the Doctor's Office and I shall be taking my Celexa at Night to Fight being Lethargic. It's Strange, she gave me an Appointment Card that Didn't have my Name on it, it does Arouse Suspicion, perhaps she isn't Truly Supportive but Pretends to be out of Regulations. Regardless, things shall Progress as Planned, my Issue shall be Corrected, no Matter what I shall become Complete. Self Determinism is my Greatest Trait after all. To Deal with the Frustration, I slipped into Littlespace for a bit and watched Care Bears Welcome to Care-a-Lot and drank a big Cup of Strawberry Milk.

I also played Luigi's Mansion again and choose to Visit my Favorite Dark Room, the Parlor. It reminds me of when I would visit my Great Aunt Betty up in Lakewood in my Youth. When my Cousins would Tease me and Roughhouse my Great Aunt ended up Letting me Relax in her Parlor, of course Socks were required and being Extra Cleanly to Spend Time there. Seeing that I'm a Neat Freak and always Followed her House Rules of Wearing Socks, I was the only one Allowed up there when it came to my Cousins. The Parlor was rather Dark, similar to this Room, however considering I am Sensitive to Light, it was the Perfect place to Relax on Holidays.
I also played World of Cars Online and it seems that the Minigames and Quests are Playable, I'm quite Happy about that and Number of Coins that I Earned for Stacking Tires truly Speaks to me. Perhaps Jesus was Beckoning me towards this Game as I had that Feeling I should Play it for this Afternoon's Entry. The Lord truly knows how to Brighten your Day when you are having a Rough Time. I'm quite Eager to Decorate my Garage in the Game, I love Digital Homes and I'm quite fond of Interior Decorating.
The last game I played this afternoon was The Wind Waker, I originally Tried to Reach the Forbidden Woods however I wasn't too Good at the Timing with the Korok Leaf so I headed to Outset Island to get some Elixir Soup. It reminds me of whenever I would get Sick and my Grandma Mae always had "Homemade Chicken Soup" it was the Lipton Soup but Store Bought is still Technically Homemade if you make it at Home. My Grandma Mae and I shared that Quirk, Telling you the Truth but in a Way that makes you Think about the Wording of our Words. An Example is when I was in 4th Grade at Midvalley's Partial in the Spring of 07' I mentioned that I owned over 100,000 Games, of course it Sounded like a Fib, however I was Telling the Truth as I owned a CD-ROM from Wal-Mart that had over 100,000 Games on it, Granted they were Repeats, however it was the Truth, just told in a bit of an Exaggerated way for my Amusement. In Another Life, I would've been an Excellent Lawyer, but I have Standards and a Compassionate Heart.

I'm gonna get that Lipton Soup Mix brewing as I do have a bit of a Sinus Cold. I'll write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...