Friday, June 26, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-26-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, I brewed some Citrus Tea, I then was a bit Hungry so I maid some more Chicken Soup. Tomorrow we will be having Another Wal-Mart+ Order, so I'm trying to Finish this Entry a bit Early so I can Rest. I apologize if I Appear in a bit of a Rush. I was Reading my Favorite Manga, the Majora's Mask Manga. There's something about those Manga that I enjoy which is why I purchased them Twice in Life. I let a Friend from the Anime Club borrow them, when I moved, however Will has been Avoiding me for Years after he Promised to Give me Game Guides for the Manga, regardless I Stopped Collecting Game Guides back in October of 2022 after Giving all 525 of them to a Friend. It's Strange, he Still believes he Owes me a Debt, however I Stopped Caring Awhile Ago and am Just really Disappointed in his Cowardly Behavior. He likes to Assert his Masculinity, well Real Men face whatever's in front of them, ironic that me a Literal Sissy has that Gumption that he Lacks.

I played my Favorite Tony Hawk Game, Pro Skater 3, I remember Purchasing this Game back when I was 10 at GameStop in Dickson City, it was the Store by Marc's Tattoos and the Game was only 6 bucks back in the Spring of 2007, I fell in Love with the Custom Parks and used to Spend Hours Creating and Testing them out for a Few Months. Keep in mind this was Long before I played SIM City 3000 Unlimited, however that Creative Spark was Always there. The Demoness shall Always be my Main Character for the GameCube Version, however when it comes to the N64 Version Steamer is my Main. As you can tell there are Trailers in the Background, I am quite Sentimental of Sunrise Park at least in the Times that Ron ran the Trailer Park. I was Fortunate to Move out of the Park when I did as the Place reached a Precipice with a Downward Spiral that I had No Interest in being a Part of. The Last Time I was in the Park, I saw my Childhood Home Decrepit, even the Playground that Kathryn and I used to Play on in our Past Backyard Disappeared and the Roads smelled of Rot and Death.
I also played The Sorcerer's Stone for the GameCube, personally I prefer the GBC Version, however this Game is just as Good as it Adds Several Characters and References from the Books instead of the Films. I can Explain why Snape's Class does indeed have an Odor, when you Realize that Potions is Essentially the Wizarding World's Version of Chemistry and Herbalism, you can Understand the Smell, especially if you were in a Natural Health Store at the Age of 6 when your Psychiatrist gave you a Hair Test to find out you Lacked Omega3s and Zinc. Anywho when I first Entered Nature's Grace at 6, I said Something about the Herbal Smells as I didn't Understand what I Clearly Understand now about Natural Medicines. In a way my Ovarian Glandular and Saw Palmetto would have been Considered Sorcery in the Past given their Benefits they've Given me when it comes to my Feminization. Those Herbs are rather Similar to the Uroboros Virus from Resident Evil 5 in that your Body can Reject them with Deadly Precision. It's why I believe that Lord Elohim intended for me to Transition as the Supplements are Perfect Matches when it comes to my Body Chemistry.
The last game I played tonight was Mario Kart Double Dash, this is my Favorite Mario Kart Game mostly due to my Big Sister Kathryn and I playing this Game back in Honesdale's McDonald's when we were in out Tween Years, as I was 10 and she was 12 at the Time. She was Always the Better Gamer, I tend to Encourage her to Make a Let's Play or Two but she Seems Content with her Job as an English Teacher. Regardless it is her Life after all, and Regardless of her Occupations and Hobbies in Life, I do Encourage her, she is my Big Sister and Only Sibling after all if you Exclude my Little Step Sisters. Yeah my Generation of my Immediate Family is like that Capn' Crunch Meme, aka Oops All Sisters. Still, I'd imagine I wouldn't get along with a Brother if I had one as I'm not the Aggressive Type like my Cousins that I spoke about. At my Worst, I'm Passive Aggressive, hence why even when Beaten to a Pulp in Carbondale Elementary, I Never once Hit Back. Keep in mind this was before Finding Jesus, I just Couldn't Bring Myself to Hit Another Human Being. Peach Beach happens to be my Favorite Mario Kart Course as it takes place on Isle Delfino and Mario Sunshine was the Very First Mario game that I ever played back in 2005.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, we have a Wal-Mart+ Order Arriving in the Afternoon, so I should be able to Write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...