Saturday, June 27, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-27-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some French Onion Soup for Breakfast, it was quite Hearty especially with the Provolone Cheese, my Half Aunt Yong-Hui gave me the Recipe a long Time ago. Her and my Half Uncle Mark Passed Away from Cancer a Few Years Ago. Honestly Time seems to be Slipping from my Mind, there are Days when I wake up and Believe I'm 26, when I have to Mentally Remind myself that I'm actually 29 and shall be 30 in December. Mentally my Age is a bit more Complex as I tend to Shift from Stage 7 to Stage 3 if the Erickson Scale is an Accurate Psychological Tool, my Therapist will have to Give me his Opinion on it. It's Fair to say, I Harbor plenty of Guilt hence Stage 3, I tend to Blame Myself for my Parents Separating, however at the Same Time, I Realize my Father shouldn't have done what he did over having a "son" who wasn't as Masculine as he had Hoped. He should've Accepted that he had 2 Daughters, however 2002-2003 were Very Different Times to be Sure. Still my Therapist did tell me to Not Justify what he did. Anywho, I did see that I've Gone International with this Blog and that Pleases me as I hope I make a Positive Impact on Folks' Lives.

I played Pac-Man World 2 again, this game is my Favorite of the Pac-Man Games as well as the Very First Modern Pac-Man Game that I owned. I was 10 at the Time, Kathryn and I got quite Far, up to Pinky's Revenge. In 2015, my Big Sister Kathryn bought the Guide for me, for my 19th Birthday that Year, keep in mind that was when she Still believed that I was some kind of Demon. My Belief is that Deep Down she Knew what the Cult she was Part of has Said about me was Entirely False. Otherwise I doubt she Would've Given me that Book via Amazon. That does Remind me, there hasn't been any Mail all Week, Perhaps the New Postal Carrier is Misplacing Mail again, he tends to do that. I just hope he has my LEGO Magazine as I will be Very Angry if he Doesn't as that's my Highlight of my Day, Every 2 Months.
I also played Resident Evil 4, this Game was first Introduced to me by a boy named Gatlin when I was 13 in Western Wayne's Emotional Support Class. He was rather Obsessed with this Game, and humorously enough Presumed he Knew Spanish, despite him calling El Gigante which means The Giant in Spanish, he called the Creature a E. L. Giant, in his Words "Extra Large Giant", when I think of it now, his Stupidity kinda makes me Laugh a bit, as Giants aren't like a Carton of Eggs, they are just Giants and Half Giants sometimes in Fiction. Heck my Half Cousin Alan is a bit of a Giant and a Very Friendly one at that as we used to Play PS2 Games in his Room down in the Basement of my Half Aunt and Half Uncle's House up in Bethany while the Cousins would Roughhouse on the First Floor. Needless to say, I was Swarmed quite Quickly within the First Few Minutes of this Game. I tend to Favor Resident Evil games like Code Veronica and Dead Aim as I'm used to their Mechanics.
The last game I played this morning was Kid Icarus Uprising, it's Strange this Game's Voice Acting tends to be a bit Choppy. Well I am Playing it on Citra so that may be why, also considering my Laptop that I mostly Play games on was Manufactured in 2018, it's Amazing it runs the way it does. Still this Game truly was a Masterpiece, it was quite a Marvel of it's Time. There's Something about the Moon in this Game that I find Captivating, then again I am a Moon Child after all, a Daughter of the Night, seeing that I was Born at 1:30am. The Moon and I have quite the Connection as I always was Awake at Night and was Far more Productive, needless to say I am Not a Fan of Midday, the Sun at High Noon can be Blinding to me as I tend to have Headaches when Exposed to Too Much Light, hence why I used to Wear Sunglasses at Night whenever I was in Youth Group as well as the Fact that it Takes Plenty of Energy for me to make Let's Plays given that even my Lamp can Cause Cluster Headaches. It's why I'm so Pale, the Sun tends to Harm me. It may sound Vampiric, however I am Very Much a Human Being, I just have a bit of a Sensory Issue.

I'm gonna cook Lunch soon after the Wal-Mart+ Order Arrives. I'll write more this Afternoon after making some Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...