Good afternoon, I maid some Chicken Noodle Soup for Lunch again, the Wal-Mart+ Order Driver is once Again incredibly Incompetent. I believe that similar to the USPS Delivery Drivers should be within the Jurisdiction for Termination of Employment especially for Incompetence. If there's one thing I Hate just as much as Envy, it's Incompetence. I believe that some Folks truly Don't Deserve to have Certain Jobs as Others can do their Work with Far more Efficiency. I am Very Business Orientated when it comes to well Work. Regardless, our Order was Cancelled and I'm very Late with my Entry and it's Causing me Distress, similar to Rainman, I get Very Upset when my Routine is Disrupted.
I played Disney's Dinosaur for the PSX, this Film was what Introduced me to Paleontology at the Age of 4. I recall Heading to the Museum of Natural History when I was 5 to See my Favorite Dinosaur, the Oviraptor. I've Always had a bit of a Fascination when it came to Birds, heck while Awaiting the Wal-Mart+ Order that Never Arrived, there was a Finch that Kept me Company. I seem to Befriend Many Animals except for Two, Yellow Jackets and Dogs as Both seem to Despise me.I also played Nicktoons Racing, this game was Introduced to me by a Friend back in my Childhood. His name actually Escapes me at the Moment. However it would make Sense considering that I was Introduced to him by my Father and I related more to Girls than Boys. Angelica shall Always be my Main Character, and Bikini Bottom will Always be my Favorite Stage as well, I admire the Ice Cream Shop from the Hall Monitor Episode.The last game I played this afternoon was my Favorite Handheld Mario Game, Super Mario 3D Land, I made it to World 4-1 after Several Lives Lost while Facing the Airship of World 3. Regardless I was Victorious and am Now in the Forests, heck they are my Favorite Places in the Mushroom Multiverse.I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making some Veggie Lasagna, I'll write more Later this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment