Saturday, June 27, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-27-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Veggie Lasagna for Dinner, then I checked my YouTube it seems one of my Subscribers happens to be the Receptionist at my Endocrinologist. It truly is a Small World after all, it's Strange None of the Other Healthcare Professionals except for my Therapist tend to View my Works, still I'm quite Happy about it as she is Someone I Enjoy Chatting with via Email. Speaking of, Next Month I do have Bloodwork due. I am Nervous about my Spiro being Decreased, however considering the Fact that my Testosterone Levels even before HRT were only 100 at Most and 60 at Least, perhaps it's for the Best.

I played Resident Evil the Mercenaries 3D, this is the Latest Resident Evil game that I have Played, well Revelations was the Latest, however due to the Storage Space required similar to Hyrule Warriors Legends, I sadly had to Get Rid of those Games, at least on my Main Laptop. My Other one has those Games on it. I actually haven't played RE5 and onward when it comes to Console Titles, handheld it's a bit Different.
I also played Tomodachi Life again and decided to Give my Main Mii a Gift, some New Clothes. Well she is made in my Image so to Speak so she would Love Clothes. Speaking of, I'll be Donating some Clothes to the Salvation Army as I tend to have Too Much Clothes. Mom will be Shopping there as she Doesn't Have Many Clothes due to the GLP1 Stuff. Personally I think those Injections are Dangerous if Used Excessively. I am Content being Pudgy so I Never would Take them myself.
The last game I played this evening was Grandia, this is one PSX RPG that I didn't invest much Time in, however seeing that this Word is quite Similar to Eberron and Athas if they Merged, well the Game is already a Masterpiece. Sue has to be my Favorite Character as she Reminds me of my Friend Susan from when I was 10. The Bad Josh that I mentioned ended our Friendship as he Presumed we were More than Friends, which was unfounded, however he was incredibly Narcissistic and those on the Dark Triad love Jealousy and Sabotage, anywho we Didn't Speak for Several Years due to the Boy's Meddling, then when I did see my Friend again I asked her if she went to the Program I attended, she said No, what Perplexed me was her Motive for Lying to a Childhood Friend. I do question how Damaged my Reputation became thanks to Josh, he Accused George of some Very Nasty Things, I can only Imagine what Rumors and Lies he Concocted about me. I'd see but I refuse to View his Channel as it would be Too Painful not to Mention he Craves Attention so I'd Starving him of his Spiritual Food.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, then I'll be Writing more Tonight before Sleeping to Attend Church in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...