Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some 4C Iced Tea, I require the Energy as I have a Busy Day tomorrow, acquiring enough MS Rewards Points for Mom to have Another Amazon Card. I'm quite a Busy Bunny these Days, my Therapist even says I seem Incredibly Active, however Time is Far from Eternal so I Enjoy making the Most of my Time. I do plan on Creating a Let's Play after Church in the Morning, I'm Considering heading to Kathryn's Church again as I did Enjoy the Strict Biblical Teachings of Pastor Steve. As much as I enjoy the United Methodist Church, it can be a bit Worldly at Times and once you are Reborn in Christ, the Physical World tends to have Less Meaning.
I played Sonic Heroes again and I am Starting to Enjoy this game quite a bit, Team Rose is my Main as Cream has to be my Favorite Character. As you're Aware my Fursona is a Purple Rabbit, not to Mention I enjoy the Vibrant Stages on this Questline as opposed to the Other Teams. I'm not too Fond of Robotnik, however it's because Sonic and the Black Knight is my Favorite Sonic Game. I remember my First Sonic Game that I played, I was 7 at the Time and in First Hospital, the Game was Adventures 2 Battle. I progressed quite Far in that Hospital, which was a Telling Sing that I was Unjustly placed in that Mental Hospital. However the Person who Needed Help in the Family now tends to Hide behind Religion as a Mask of her True Problems as her Father Brainwashed her into Thinking Therapy was Detrimental and that I was the Cause of All of her Problems. Yep my Big Sister Kathryn really should Speak to a Therapist, but she Refuses to thanks to my Father's Corruption.I also played Avatar the Last Airbender's RPG for the GameCube again, there's something Soothing about this Earth Kingdom Village. Then again being Raised in the Small Town of Honesdale and the Countryside of Wayne County, I find myself Drawn to Such Places. It's Strange, I find the City a bit too Much for me as I prefer Fresh Air. It's why I was Expelled from SNHU, my Liberal Arts Professor ended up Failing me for being a Republican and Refusing to Conform to their City Slicker Views. I'm a Country Bumpkin through and through and I believe in things being the Way they Are. Hence why I believe the Social Construct View is Garbage and just a Euphemism for Choice. I'd rather be Despised for being me, than Loved for Lying about my Existence. The Professor was rather Angry, however I left that School with my Head Held High and I continue to Follow my Own Path, Ballroom Dancing to my own Fiddle and Singing my Songs in my Comfortable Cottage. Back to the Game, Aang is rather Annoying to me, not due to his Excitement or even his Voice, it's his Selfishness and his Grandiose Sense of his Importance alongside his Moral Uptightness.The last game I played tonight was Animal Crossing, this is my First Time Playing an Animal Crossing game and I find it quite Adorable and I admire the Various Animals that you Help Build Furnishings for as Payment to Mr. Nook in Exchange for Living in the Village. It's quite a Charming Game and is the Predecessor to the MySims Games when it comes to the Game's Concepts. The Post Office does remind me that I should Inform Sarah that the Postal Carrier Assigned to our Neighborhood hasn't been Delivering Mail for almost a Month and it's Time he gets Fired for his Laziness as well as his Malicious Misplacement of Necessary Postage.I'm gonna get some Rest now, we do have a Wal-Mart+ Order coming Tomorrow, Hopefully and I have a Church Livestream to Attend. I'll write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment