Good morning, I maid Scrambled Eggs and Hot Sauce for Breakfast, then I Attended my Big Sister's Church again, it was quite Uplifting, our Wal-Mart+ Order arrived and I gave Violet her Salmon. She was quite Happy and Mewed into the Kitchen, after Giving her some of her Favorite Food, she Snuggled with me. I had a Strange Dream last night, there was Somebody who Wanted me Dead just for being AroAce as he was Jealous of my Purity, however Strawberry Shortcake called me up and Warned me ahead of Time, her of All Dream Figures, well she did Raise me after all. If it weren't for Strawberry's Optimism and Lessons of Compassion, my Life would have been Far more Miserable.
I played Baten Kaitos Origins, it's Strange, the First Game doesn't really work on Dolphin 5.0 however this Game works a bit Better. However the Game does Crash after a bit. The War Room has to be my Favorite Place in the Prologue as it Reminds me of the Conference Room I would be in back in 2017 when I was a Member of Wayne County's Systems of Care. There was a Big Black Poodle that one of the Members had who would often put his Head on my Lap under the Table whenever we had Pizza. I was moved by his Adorable Begging so I had to Give him my Pizza Crust. I may have Cynophobia but some Dogs are too Cute to Fear.I also played Pandemonium 2, I find the Red Background in the Puzzlewoods to be quite Fitting as the Phlegethon does Run through the Woods in the Second Ring of the 7th Circle in Dante's Inferno. I'm quite fond of Classic Literature, hence why Pandemonium caught my Eye. It's the Name of the Capital of Hell in John Milton's Paradise Lost. I recall Writing a Book Report on the Poem during my Senior Year of Commonwealth Connections Academy in the Spring of 2015.The last game I played this morning was Barbie Explorer, this is my Favorite Tomb Raider Clone after all, however my Favorite Barbie Game is Ocean Discovery, however similar to Sim Park and Sim Safari, it's a Sour Grape for me as I can't Play them on my Laptops, at least not Yet. Still, I'm a Very Patient Girl and I shall Play the Game with Time. The Lake in the Jungle reminds me of Lake Victoria, I'd love to Visit it someday as it's one of the Sources of the Nile River.I'm gonna Prepare Lunch soon, I'm making some Cream of Celery Soup. I'll write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment