Good afternoon, I maid some Cream of Celery Soup for Lunch and I Dipped 2 Slices of Whole Wheat Bread in it. I then Listened to some Music, in Particular the Music from Last Impact, it's my Favorite Mario 64 ROM hack as well as my Second Favorite Mario Fangame all together next to Super Mario 63, the Latter is a Flash Game that explains the 063 in my Various Usernames. I think a lot of Folks presume it's a Rule 63 Reference given me being from the End of the FicitonMania era when it comes to the TG/TF Community, however I played Super Mario 63 a Couple Years before I even understood the Term Transsexual. In my childhood, I just Knew I felt like a Girl on the Inside, keep in mind this was back in the 2000s long before being Trans was Widely Understood.
I also played Jak 2 again, this happens to be my Favorite PS2 Game after all, there's something about Haven City that I find incredibly Captivating. The Flying Cars are my Favorite Features, of course in Jak Mar and Daxter's Franchise they are called Zoomers. I find it Fitting that they are Called Zoomers as Gen Z inherited quite the Mess, hence they Dystopian City in this Game being a bit of a Cosmic Joke in our Reality. Honestly I've Learned to Accept things as they are, Mostly. I also played my Favorite Game of All Time, MySims Kingdom DS, Mom saw my Sim in the Game and Decided to Put my Hair in a Ponytail of the Same Style just now. This Game has a Special place in my Heart as it Taught me Social Ques when I was 12. It's Strange but my Therapist says it's more Common for Technology to Help Those on the Spectrum such as myself when it comes to Therapeutic Uses. I am Level 1 on the ASD Spectrum if you are Curious, but to me I am Neither Better nor Worse than Neurotypicals, I'm Just Different when it comes to how my Mind Works.The last game I played this afternoon is None Other than my Favorite Mario ROM hack, Last Impact. There's something Magnificent seeing the First Hub World in this game from this Vantage Point. I'm quite fond of the Vast Worlds in this Game as it's the Largest Mario 64 ROM hack when it comes to the Plot as well as the Size of the Worlds in this Game. It's Truly a Beautiful Marvel and hence why I also have Songs from this Game in my CD Collection.I'm gonna get Dinner started now, I'm Reheating some Veggie Lasagna. I'll write more Later this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment