Good evening, I Reheated some Veggie Lasagna for Dinner then I Snuggled with Violet. I listened to Some Music and had a Conversation with Mom about my Formative Years, if your Parents don't have Stories about you that you find a bit Embarrassing then I question the Nature of your Childhood. Part of Life is to have Awkward Moments especially in your Youth, if you Don't I do question your Honesty. Nobody is Perfect except for Lord Jesus Christ. However that Shouldn't give you Complacency when it comes to Sin, it's best to Pray to Jesus, Accept him into your Heart and Repent for your Wicked Ways. Hell is Very Much a Real Place and it's Not Pleasant so it's best to Accept Jesus now before the Day of Judgement as Death can come at Any Time.
I also played Ratchet and Clank again and it Seems I may have Accidentally Triggered a Cutscene Twice in the Game, Chairman Dreck reminds me quite a bit of Penn from the 2000s, when he had that TV Show, I refuse to Name it as I Despise Profanity. However it was the Impolite word for Poppycock. It seems that Penn had a bit of a Vendetta against my Faith, however it's his Choice to Damn himself in the Lake of Fire. Still he Still was the Poster Boy of Right Libertarianism and that Appears to be the Chairman's Stance on the Compass. I am a Republican, however for a Short Time I was a Libertarian until I realized they are a bit Too Chaotic and Taxes are a Necessary part of Life.I also played ALF Escape, this Show was one of my Favorites when it came to Puppet Comedies, it does remind me of when I made my own Puppet Show back in Kindergarten in Stourbridge Primary. I was quite Creative even at 5, and I mostly Played Alone. As you can see, I tend to Play Single Player Games and the MMOs I partake in tend to Not Require Teamwork. That's not Counting the Fact that I Soloplay, it's Strange as I was Mostly Alone for well my Entire Life. I do remember Shortly after a Boy ended up Tripping me onto a Chair and I had acquired a Gash next to my Right Eye which Dr. Diamond had to use Glue on. I Still have the Scar to this day, of course it has Moved a bit with Time. Kathryn did Give me the DVD Set of ALF 2 Christmases ago.The last game I played this evening was Kid Icarus, the Original for the NES. I recall Hearing of this Game via Smash Bros. Brawl's Guide. It's Strange this game is Far more Difficult than it's Sequel, then again if I can Finish IWBTG with Zero Deaths in Front of a Crowd in Paupak back in 6th Grade, then this shall be Simple. It's Strange 12 was my Peak when it came to my Skills with Videogames, it also was a Difficult Period of my Life, considering the Dreams I had that Turned to the Compulsion to the Lifestyle, Time seemed to be Against me as well, until I managed to Fix my Diet and coupled with my Insomnia, well when you Lack Sleep for 3 Days at a Time, that tends to Lower Testosterone quite Exponentially, of course that was my Unintentional but Favorable Outcome. I'd say, I've Always been a bit Restless, that Statue in Majora's Mask was just an Excuse as I've Always been Restless. However I prefer to Use my Waking Hours to my Advantage as you can see with this Blog and Cooking for Mom and Kathryn in the Early Mornings back in 2008 with my Favorite Maid Outfit. I am similar to that White Rabbit, always Moving Quickly and with Precision and Accuracy whenever it comes to my Creative Endeavors.I'm gonna Take my Shower now, then I shall Write more Tonight after my Nightcap and Listening to Chrono Trigger the Musical by Man on the Internet. I was a Theater Kid after all.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment