Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap some 4C Iced Tea, it's Hot as Heck in Waymart even at Night. July Truly is the Hottest Month in Northeast Pennsylvania, still it Could be Worse as Southern PA tends to have Hotter Weather. Still I am Fortunate to Live in such a Lovely Town. I am quite Eager to Eat at the Belmont this Week as Dawn makes the Best Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast. I am quite Excited for my LEGO Magazine as it's Released this Month I believe.
I played Wario World again and decided to Face the Famous Red Brief J. He's an Interesting Boss as he Seems to be Protecting himself from Wario seeing that his Attacks only Occur whenever you Punch him. I believe that Cows and Bulls are Generally Docile unless Threatened. I can Relate as I tend to be quite Peaceful unless Folks try to Interfere with my Happiness in Life. I prefer to Live in my Littlespace in the World, not Bothered by the Outside World's Fighting. I suppose I'm Mostly a Pacifist at Heart. The Lava animations are quite Beautiful as well as the Blurs that make it seem like Actual Steam from the Heat.I also played Super Cream 64 again, this is one of my Favorite ROM hacks, it seems this Toad is quite Upset at the New Denizens of the Castle. Still I think he Misspelled Weeaboo, honestly I'm a bit on the Fence if that Label Applies to me as I Learned Japanese at 16 to play Visual Novels and Region Locked Games, but Still Mom did see my Browsing History on eBay and she did mention the Super Mario-kun Manga Bundle I wanted to Purchase a Few Years ago. Okay, it kinda Applies to me a little bit. I'm surprised Mom didn't Comment on the Strawberry Shortcake DVD Bundle, I believe she's Aware, but tends to Not say much considering she was a Little as well a Decade or Two ago, I do question if such Traits Run in Families or if it's Trauma Related considering my Big Sister Kathryn has Similar Qualities.The last game I played tonight was VMKlegacy, this is my Favorite of the Two VMK Servers as it's Closest to the Original before it Shut Down. I've always Admired the Animations in the Rooms in the Park. My Big Sister Kathryn ended up Heading to the Actual Park Twice, but Considering the Long Lines and Price of Admission, I'm quite Blessed by Jesus to be able to Visit the Virtual Park Any Day with 2 Versions of it alongside No Lines and it being Completely Free. I tried to Convince Kathryn to play the Servers but she's Not Really into MMOs. It's her Loss as I believe she'd Enjoy the Virtual Park, it is Mentioned in the Kingdom Keepers Novel I ended up Giving her back in 2017 when my Amazon Order of the Kingdom Hearts Guide was messed up. I enjoy Big Thunder Mountain quite a bit in the Game, seeing that I can't Really Ride on Roller Coasters, it's Lovely to in Game Format.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I plan on Making some Eggs and Coffee for Breakfast, but to make Over Easy or Egg in a Basket, Decisions Decisions, still I'll Decide in the Morning as well as Write in the Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment