Good morning, I maid some Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal for Breakfast with some Arizona Ginseng Honey Green Tea. I had an Interesting Dream last Night, where somehow I was in my Father's Store but there was a Party, but the Party was meant for the Destined Day. It's Strange, in my Dream, I did play a Few Zelda ROM hacks and asked for the Save Files on Discord but the Owners of the ROM hacks didn't want to Share them as they Wanted me to Play the Games on my Own without Help or Cheating.
I played the Helix Blade again, this is my Favorite Zelda ROM hack after all, there's something about Termina that feels like Home to me. Then again Termina has always been Connected to my Subconscious as it was the Game I tended to play when my Realizations about my Life's Purpose occurred at the Age of 12. I was Always meant to Serve Others, being a Maid isn't really a Bad Thing as my Dad seemed to Despise such a Life. Ironically while I was in his Store back in 2016 and he was Trying to make me into his Clone essentially by Teaching me his Trade, well I was Cleaning his Store and the Pocket Change he gave me was used for my Feminizing Supplements and Girly Wardrobe, so he Presumed he was "Manning" me up but he Unknowingly and Ironically was helping me Transition.I also played Legend of Peach, this Game is certainly quite Interesting, then again seeing Link in Mario's World and Mario in Link's World in the Next Paragraph are certainly quite Unique Plots in Fangames. I admire the Stained Glass Window of Princess Zelda from the Minish Cap in place of the Window that Depicts Princess Peach in the Official Castle. It's Strange while Fighting the King Mad Scrub, I was listening to a Babylon Bee Skit about Christianity Light, honestly it was a bit Embarrassing on the Actor's Part, their Message was Commendable but the Acting was Awful. It reminded me of that Romeo and Juliet Sword Fight Reenactment in Honesdale High my Freshman Year in 2012, the Boys in the Skit were Acting rather like Ali G, Sacha Baron Cohen's Character if you haven't seen Da Ali G Show. When someone Tries to Act Urban when you Clearly know they are from the Country, well it's Incredibly as the Kids say Cringy. It was similar to the Babylon Bee using what they Presume to be Generation Z's Slang, given the Fact that the Actor appeared to be in his Early 40s it's kinda Pathetic. It's like that Steve Buscemi Meme.The last game I played this morning was Super Mario 64 in Ocarina of Time, as I've said in the Previous Paragraph, these ROM hacks are Surreally Beautiful. I love that the Scarecrow from Lake Hylia is where Fado is during the Child Link Segment of the Game. I had to Collect 63 Coins as I had to put my Mark on the Game. I remember the Kokiri Forest being the First Wiki Article I printed back when I was 12 in Paupak's Partial Program back in 2008.I'm gonna Cook some Lunch now, I'm making Veggie Chicken Sandwiches with Provolone Cheese and Ketchup. I'll write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment