Monday, June 29, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-29-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid 3 Veggie Chicken Sandwiches with Provolone Cheese and Whole Wheat Bread for Lunch. It seems the Good Mail Carrier is Back from her Vacation and I'm quite Grateful for her Return. It seems we shall be having a Storm in Waymart later, my Neighbor was Trash Talking again so I played Jesus is a Friend of Mine by Sonseed and it Drove her Away. Those Under the Influence of Demons Fear the Name of Jesus. It does remind me of when I was 15 in Honesdale High in March of 2012 and I wore my Rosary from Fathima, Dan ended up Shouting Profanities and Saying to Never Bring it with me to School again. The 1st Amendment does Say Freedom of Religion, it Doesn't say Freedom "From" Religion. I am Free to Express my Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and to Live a Life that Worships him, if I face Adversity for my Faith in God then so be it. If the World Hates you, Know that it Hated Jesus first.

I played OpenRSC Again, and it Appears I'm in Peaceful Solitude as the Other Folks are likely Killing Each Other in the Wilderness, while I am just Exploring Varrock taking in the Sights of the City. I'm hard to Not Notice in the Game as I have Purple Leggings, it's quite Similar to Easter of 2012 when Mom bought me an Easter Outfit, it was a Lavender Shirt with Ruffles, a Semi Short Purple Skirt as well as Purple Leggings. The Shoes were Comfortable Pink Flats, I recall a Girl named Hope was essentially Spying on me Shopping at Wal-Mart and Announced my Shopping Trip to the Entirety of the History Class I semi Lied and Said it was for my Cousin Elizabeth, well I am Elizabeth unbeknownst to them at the Time. Fitting that Hope became a bit of a Rat, she reminds me of the Lady in Kakariko Village who Annoyingly Warns the Guards whenever Link is around.
I also played A Link to the Past, this game happens to be my Therapist's Favorite Zelda Title, and it's Strange, Twilight Princess doesn't Allow you to Access the Sewers and the Tower after Zelda Sacrifices her Lifeforce to Save Midna from Oblivion, yet in A Link to the Past you can Visit the Sewer where Link's Uncle is Gravely Wounded, however you Cannot Access the Castle Itself again. It seems that the Games have their Hyrule Castles doing a bit of a Do-Si-Do when it comes to Access to them after Key Points.
The last game I played this afternoon was F-Zero, I figure, I own quite a Few SNES Games, however they Seem to be Neglected, might as Well have some Use for Them. There's something about Mute City that Captivates my Attention, I admire Futuristic Cities such as these, say to say I shall Never see them in my Lifetime, however Life can be Rather Unpredictable at Times so it could Possibly Happen, however the Chances of this Level of Advancement with Technology in my Lifetime is rather Slim. Captain Flacon is my Favorite Character in the Series as you can see from the Various F-Zero games I have Played.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making a Turkey Burger. I'll write more this Evening after Supper.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...