Monday, June 29, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-29-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some French Onion Soup for Dinner, it was quite Hearty, then I helped Mom when it came to Browsing Wal-Mart's Website for her Shopping Trip on Thursday, so I'm a bit Late for my Entry. I tend to Prefer to Write Early or on Time as it's Part of my Structure that I require in Life. I suppose being on the Spectrum means that I Require a Routine at least when it comes to me as an Individual who is Level 1.

I played the Wind Waker again and Headed to Outset Island to Acquire the Hurricane Spin Move. Orca was quite a Mentor when I was 8 and 1/2 as I would Swing a Chrome Sword that I purchased from the Dollar Tree with a Eagle Design 200 Times a Night, I was quite Good with a Blade in my Youth and was quite Formidable when it came to Fencing, of course in my Early 20s, I ended up Putting my Blade Down and Ended up Taking up the Pen instead. I believe that my Fencing Skills were a Compensation for my Shy and Effeminate Nature which I was Told made me "Weak", it turns out that I was Stronger than I realized in Spirit, even when being Hit in Carbondale on a Daily Basis, I Never once Hit Back. Jesus likely Smiled when he saw that I Followed his Teachings to Never Resist an Evil Person and to Turn the Other Cheek. So Many claim to be Servants of the Lord yet they are Aggressive and that Angers the Lord. An Example was in CCD Class that Year, they Pretended to be Perfect on Sundays while being Cruel Every Other Day of the Week. They are Hypocrites who Feared Damnation for the Evil they Caused. For Exposing such Hypocrisy, I was Excommunicated from the Catholic Church, however the True Church is quite Small as The Road is Narrow and Real Christians Follow the Scriptures and the Gospels without Compromise and Earnestly.

I also played Poptropica again, and I had to Show Mom this Mini Island as this was the Very First Island that I ended up Completing in the Game back in Paupak's Middle School Partial Program in 08'. This House reminds me of the Haunted House from the Rugrats Episode Ghost Story, however this House is Far Less Comical, to get Through the Mini Island without being Spooked, I thought of the Song from Strawberry Shortcake called "Itsy Bitsy Scare." It's Strange whenever I'm in Great Distress Music from that Franchise helps me Feel Better. Take the Dentist Office a Month ago, I had the Songs "A True Friend" and "Sailing Towards Tomorrow" playing in my Mind and it Helped with the Pain. Perhaps that's why being Sentimental tends to Benefit me as it Helps me Deal with Pain both Physical and Psychological.
The last game I played this evening was The Umbrella Chronicles, I love how Far Wesker can Jump thanks to the Prototype Virus, Albert will Always be the Greatest Character in the Franchise as a Whole, however my Favorite Character when it comes to a Single Game has to be Morpheus Duvall as they were quite Eccentric as well as when they Become a Tyrant thanks to the T+G Virus(Not to be Confused with the TG Virus in TG Fiction mind you)they Could Run with Organic High Heels. When I would Cross-dress in Private at 12-14, I had to Run with my Heels in the Morning when I'd Hide my Maid Outfit under my Large Pile of Homework  that I had in a Tub that I Accumulated since 4th Grade. I was Quick and Quiet, what Perplexed me was when Kathryn would take the Credit for my Cooking. When I came out to my Mom on Easter of 2011, well Kathryn had a lot of Explaining to do. Morpheus reminds me of those Quick Running Mornings after a Night of Cooking and Truly being Myself.
I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm Listening to Music. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...