Monday, June 29, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-29-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid some Folger's Instant Classic Roast for my Nightcap. I then was Reading my Favorite Book, Mainspring by Jay Lake. There's something about the Concept of the Cosmos running like Clockwork that I find Incredibly Captivating. My Life tends to Relate to Time as I tend to Live on a Schedule, it's quite Rare for me to Enjoy Leisure Time as I feel there is Always Work to be Done. I am a bit of a Workaholic as you can see, still it's Better to be Busy than to have Too Much Time as Life tends to be Boring if you have Too Much Free Time.

I played Final Fantasy XII again and Choose to Explore the Giza Planes during the Dry Season, it's quite Beautiful, then again this is quite a Vibrant and Vast Land in the World of Ivalice. Fran is my Main as she tends to be quite Relatable, having been Outcasted myself, however the Lord Smiles upon those that are Lost in the World as the Good Shepherded can Take his Lost Sheep home with Open Arms despite the Herd's Objections.
I also played Super Mario Eclipse again and Choose to Collect the 8 Red Coins in the Battle Fort, looking outward you can See the Wing Cap Course, it's quite Beautiful. It's Strange this Area reminds me of when I was 12 and played the DS Version of Mario 64 and Entered this Stage. I remember hearing the Weird Al song Virus Alert in Mrs. Newport's Van while playing the Game and the Melody of the Stage Mixed with the Weird Al song in my Subconscious.
The last game I played tonight was MyVMK, I decided to head to the Haunted Mansion, Mom actually Found the Film in the Laundry Room, Folks Donate things to that Room for the Tenants to Take. We will be Watching the DVD this Weekend. Eddie Murphy is one Celebrity that I Genuinely like, then again he did Voice Donkey, him and Mike Myers were big Parts of my Tyke Years as I was a big Shrek Fan, yep Long Before that Meme.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I'll write more in the Morning after Breakfast, I think I'll be making Scrambled Eggs and Hot Sauce.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...