Good morning, I maid an Omelet with Louisiana Hot Sauce for Breakfast, they were quite Hearty, then I snuggled with Violet. I was Listening to the Radio this Morning and I have to say, NPR and Talk Shows have Zero Clue what they are Discussing. Quite frankly, I'm tired of being used as a Political Pawn when All I desire is Surgery. I never was into Sports, I kinda think that Sports are a bit too Masculine for my tastes.
I played Mario Eclipse again and I tried to Convince Mom to play the Game as she was at this Exact Spot back when I was 10 when she Last Played this Game. Of course being a Selfish Brat at 10, I ended up getting Upset when she was Not Coming up for Air when she was Collecting Coins. Now I'm trying to get her to Play the Game again, kinda out of Guilt and a Desire to Amend my Wrongdoing from 19 Years Ago, not to Mention in Mario Eclipse, you have Infinite Lives.I also played my Favorite Official Zelda Game, Majora's Mask, I am Reaching all of the Owl Statues so it's Far Easier to Traverse through Termina. I struck the Stature at Zora Hall, all that's Left is Snowhead and Stone Tower. I really Feel Sorry for Lulu as she Lost her Lover Mikau and she Lost her Children to the Gerudo Pirates and Sea Snakes. It really Irks me that Majora is Incredibly Cruel, Nobody Deserves to have their Loving Family Taken especially that Quickly.The last game I played this morning is my Favorite Puzzle Game, Pac-Attack, there's something about this Tetris Clone that is quite Engaging as well as a heck of a lot of Fun. I enjoy seeing Pac-Man Gobble down the Ghosts, it's quite Satisfying. Pac-Man truly shall be a Major Aspect of my Life as he was one of the Very First Game Characters, even before Mario was introduced in Donkey Kong.I'm gonna get Lunch Prepared soon I'm Baking some Oscar Myer Wieners and then I'm Preparing Pineapple Gelatin for the Heatwave Tomorrow. I'll write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment