Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-30-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid 4 Oscar Myer Wieners and some Cream of Celery Soup for Lunch, then I got some Rest. It's Strange Violet cuddled under my Arm even with this Hellish Heatwave in Waymart, I suppose it's due to Cats seeking Warmth, they do have a High Body Temperature after all. My Budgies were quite Similar preferring the Heat. I remember playing Madagascar for them, Specifically the Back to the Beach Level, they Loved the Ambiance and I decorated my Room with Tiki Decor for them. Jack my Blue Budgie was my Favorite of my 4 Feathered Friends, he used to Perch on my Shoulder and Kiss my Left Ear, he was a Sweet Boy. My 4 Birds, passed Away from Smoke Inhalation when Kathryn was Watching Anime instead of Paying Attention to the Burning Scrambled Eggs. I suppose that's why I tend to Not be a Fan of Anime, as it Caused my Big Sister's Negligence which Killed my Birds. I had a Funeral and even a Burial Plot for them and I Mourned over them for about a Month I Still Cry even when Thinking or Speaking about them. It's Strange when my Grandparents Passed on the Grief Councilor presumed my Excessive Crying was due to them Passing, however when I said my Birds Passing were what I was Saddened about, well she Never Spoke to me Again. I suppose I Grieve over Pets more than Family as my Pets are my True Family.

Speaking of, I played Madagascar Escape 2 Africa Again, this is one of my Favorite Games after all, it's the Sequel to the Very First Videogame that I completed, well Kathryn helped as well. I do Like Videogames, however I'm not Really Skilled at them, hence why I tend to use Save Files. I enjoy Exploration in Games quite a bit, I am an RPG Fan however. The Watering Hole seems quite Enticing considering how Hot it is Currently.
I also played Lord of the Rings The Third Age, this happens to be my Very First RPG that I ever played, I was 10 at the Time and was Completely Inexperienced when it came to the Mechanics of the Game. Still I made it to Western Moria quite Quickly, this Game actually is one that I Play on my own without the Save Files. There are Zero Save Files on the Internet that work so Jesus intents me to Play this Game all the way through. I Love Rohan the Most when it comes to Middle Earth itself, however my Favorite Land in All of Arda has to be Rhun.
The last game I played this afternoon was Dark Cloud 2, Palm Brinks has to be my Favorite Town in this Duo of Games, my Favorite Game in the Original Dark Cloud is Queens as it's a Seaside Town. I admire the Oceans quite a bit, I suppose that's why I aspired to Join the US Navy as a Cook in my youth, However I was Rejected from Service due to GI and Mental Health Issues. Still I was Willing and Tried to Serve my Country and considering some of my Family is Obsessed with War but were Hypocritical Draft Dodgers, that Tells you about my Integrity and my Character. I suppose I should give myself a Small Hug as I lack Cowardice.

I'm gonna get Dinner prepared soon, I'm Baking some Turkey Burgers. I'll write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...