Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 6-30-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Tilapia with Tartar Sauce and White Rice with Peas on the Side. For a Beverage, I had my Favorite Tea, some Arizona Ginseng Honey Green Tea. Afterwards, I snuggled with Violet and Decided to Test out a Newer Version of Dolphin. It's Still quite Hot in Waymart, I can't wait for December to be on the Horizon as I get my Favorites, some Beef LoMein and Skittles, hard to believe I'm Half a Year from being 30. It's Strange in my Youth, I was Eager for Presents, now I just Look Forward to my Favorite Foods. Time Truly does Change you, for Better or Worse is up to you. You Change regardless, however I pray you change for the Better as that's what Jesus intends.

I played Baten Kaitos Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean, this is one of my Favorite RPGs and a Testament to Namco's Timeless Brilliance. The Moonguile Forest, is my Favorite Place in the Game as it's Incredibly Tranquil as well as Equally Dangerous to Newcomers. I remember Reading the Guide for this Game, when Kathryn was trying to Preform an Exorcism in the Hallway Outside my Door in November of 2014 for about 8 Hours I might add. She Presumed I was Demonic once I began Living Full Time, regardless it was Merely Annoying to me as she Wouldn't Stop Shouting Bible Verses at me and Claiming I was from Hell itself. So I played my Sims 1 Music on my Boombox and Read the Guide on my Bed, to Pass the Time until Mom came home that Night.
I also played Shrek 2, this was by far my Favorite Sequel to the Series as well as the one that Made me Cry, especially with Mongo's Death. I remember being Laughed at in 2nd Grade when Miss Brundage's Class watched the Movie when I was Sobbing Tears at the Giant Gingerbread Man's Death. I've Always been quite Emotional, I do Cry at Movies and even Books. I remember Crying when Luke took off Vader's Mask before he Became One with the Force. Both Kathryn and Dad never Stopped Teasing me about it. I Admire the Capital of Far Far Away as it's a Parody of Hollywood. Personally I'd find such a Place, well Strange seeing that the Woods of Wayne County are my Home, I've Traveled outside Pennsylvania 5 Times and Each Time, I missed Home. The Countryside is my Home, I find the City and a Neighborhood that Fight Inner Beauty itself alongside Valuing Extreme Godlessness to be the Polar Opposite of my Home and my Values.
The last game I played this evening was WarioWare Mega Microgame$, I remember back in 06' when I was 10, I bought the Game from GameStop in Dickson City, of course I didn't have a Second GameCube Controller so Single Player was a Requirement. It seems some things Don't Change as I'm playing this on Dolphin and thus have to Play Single Player due to Lacking a GameCube Controller and thus having to Rely on just a Keyboard, still I prefer this over the GameCube as it's far more Precise.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm Cooling off with a Cold Shower as it's Hot as Heck out as I've Said before. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...