Wednesday, July 1, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-01-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid 2 Eggs Over Easy for Breakfast with Sam's Club Diet Cola as a Beverage, Mom is out and about this morning so I Slept in for a bit. I had a Small Nightmare about the Oort Cloud, I have Astrophobia so being Stuck at the Edge of the Solar System is a bit Terrifying to me. Violet and I Snuggled for a bit, she's quite Happy, then I Soloplayed D&D again, I ended up in Sigil. 

I played LEGO Island again and listened to the Jukebox next to the Pizzeria, I love how the Minifigures Dance to the Music, something rather Odd Happened to the Bike Rider, she was Frozen in Place and one of the Dancers ended up Dancing where she was Paused. I remember this Game being my First 3D Game, at the Age of 3 in Daycare that Game was the Highlight of my Day. 

I played Twilight Princess again and the Newer Version of Dolphin is Excellent when it comes to Hyrule Field, I traveled from Hyrule Castle all the Way to Faron Woods. Apparently somebody was a bit of a Thief in the Game so I paid Trill Extra Money as well to Compensate his Losses. I love the Stormy Weather in Hyrule Field, in Ocarina of Time you have to Induce Storms and in Majora's Mask Rain occurs on the Morning of the Second Day. I always found the Bokoblins in this Game to be quite Endearing as they have Lovely Locks of Hair and personally I think that Skyward Sword made the Creatures rather Unsightly, the Same goes for Breath of the Wild.
The last game I played this morning was Super Cream 64, I ended up Acquiring my 3rd Star Ring in Big Boos Haunt, fitting that Both the Mario and Sonic Franchises have Ghosts named Boos in them. It makes the Folks who Made this ROM hack have Less Trouble with this Stage. As you're Aware, Cream is my Favorite Sonic Character. Speaking of Worrying about Mothers, my Mom keeps Trying to Call me but her Cell Phone is Acting Strange again so I'm quite Flustered as Every Time I pick up the Phone I hear Nothing, Not even a Buzzing. There must be Powerline Work in Waymart today.

I'm gonna Brew some 4C Iced Tea, and await Lunch. Mom is Getting a Burger from the Waymart Hotel for me. I'll write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...