Wednesday, July 1, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-01-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a Pitcher of 4C Iced Tea, then Mom returned Home with a Bacon Cheeseburger, it was quite Hearty and I am Very Grateful she Gave me such a Great Delicacy. She truly is a Great Mother, it's why I tend to get rather Upset when Folks try to Talk Badly about her. When I was 10 in Carbondale's McDonald's my Father and my Cousin Stephanie attempted to Try to get me to Speak Badly about her so Dad could Try to get Primary Custody. It'll be a Cold Day in Avernus before that would Ever Happen. She Also tried to Bribe me with Toy Muscle Cars which I Clearly had Zero Interest in considering I preferred my Barbie Dolls, regardless I Said Nothing to Either of them and Simply Donated the Toy Cars to the Salvation Army in Eynon. That was the Day when I purchased the Guardians of the Galaxy Comics, they were Very Reasonably Priced as well, 80 Cents Each.

I played Twilight Princess again and made it to The Hidden Village, having this Newer Version of Dolphin truly is Working to my Benefit. The Cats in the Game remind me of when I checked the Mail in 2017 at 4am in the Rain and a Colony of Cats ended up Following me Home, I had to give them some Salmon, they were quite Happy. Cats are my Friends, Dogs however tend to Despise me, they Know I'm quite Meek and Dogs try to Harm Folks like me because they are Creatures of Hierarchy. Cats treat you the way you Treat Others.
I also played Sonic Adventures 2 Battle and Decided to use a Save File via GameFaqs, I enjoy the Island Stages the Most as I'm quite Fond of Lush Forests, well I am from Pennsylvania, aka William Penn's Woods. It's Humerous in a way, there is a Dracula in Transylvania and a Figura in Pennsylvania. I am quite Quick when it comes to the Adventures Games, however my Jumping Skills could use Improvement. I remember this Game being my Very First GameCube game I played, I was 7 at the Time and was at Level 2 in First Hospital, I climbed up the Charts quite Quickly which was Proof that I was Unjustly Admitted. I should Clarify that the Behavior Scores were what I was Referring to as I am Level 1 on the ASD Spectrum.
I also played Sonic Adventures DX as well, I'm a bit Disappointed that Cream isn't in this Game, so Amy is my Second Choice to Play as. I kinda Feel Sad for Amy as she is Clearly in Love with Sonic, but the Blue blur has his eyes on Rogue. Still Amy and him do have Decent Chemistry, I think Sonic is a bit Greedy when it comes to Love as he is Essentially Chasing someone who is Clearly interested in Stealing Jewelry instead of his Heart. Keep in mind I'm AroAce so this is just an Outsider's Perspective who's Love happens to be her Hobbies.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, then I'll be Writing my Evening Entry after Taking a Much Needed Shower from this Hectic Heat.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...