Good evening, with the Hellish Heat in Waymart, I decided to make some Pineapple Gelatin for Dinner, it's Days such as these that I tend to Realize why some Cold Foods are Requirements. I tend to Favor Hot Meals due to my Cooking Habits. I have a Feeling it shall be Stifling Tomorrow, so I'm gonna Convince Mom to Not Tan in this Weather as she ended up Opening the Door and the Hot Air managed to Find it's way in. It's kinda why I find the Inverse Oedipus Complex Theory to be Total Poppycock as my Mom and I tend to be Polar Opposites in Preferences as well as Appearance. I enjoy being Pale with Long Hair as well as Enjoying being on the Plump Side.
I played Darkened Skye again and I managed to Figure out the Combat quite Quickly this Time. I believe in Being Relentless when it comes to my Goals, and there is a Quote from the Simpsons Comics Royale's Kwik-e-Mart that seems to have Resonated with me for about 16 Years of my Life, "Get it Right, Get it Right, Until you Get it Right." It's strange I'm Right in both my Attitude Towards Life as well as my Political Compass, however I happen to be Left Handed, which means I use my Right Brain hence my Creative Passions. I'm Right Most of the Time, *Cue Rimshot* It's Strange, I've Never Learned the Drums as they tend to be Obnoxious Instruments to me. I prefer to Play the Piano and I've Learned how to at a Young Age, 3 to be Exact as my Maternal Grandparents made sure I Learned Chess and the Piano.I also played American Wasteland again, it's Strange the Underground Games don't Run on Dolphin for me, perhaps it's due to them being ISOs instead of CISOs. Well a Girl like me Always Finds a Way to her Endeavors. Take this 100% Save File, I gave the Skater a Much Needed Makeover. She truly is an Adorable Character, and reminds me of 2013 at the Wayne County Fair, when I wore Purple Pants, a Purple Shirt and a White Outer Shirt, and a Millennium Ring Replica with a Missing Middle Spike. Lord Jesus has a Humorous way of Foreshadowing, God did Create Humor for a Reason.The last game I played this evening was Resident Evil 0, this Game was first Introduced to me by a Friend from Paupak's Daycamp in 09'. I question if Nick remembers me as he Also introduced me to Toontown that Summer as well, heck his Toontown Main was a Cat named Enrico. He seemed to be quite Enthusiastic about Death similar to me, however I think it was an Edgy Phase for him as my Problem was literally being Born with the Wrong, well you know by now. Rebecca is a Favorite Character in the Series as she Survived quite a bit in the Arklay Forest. I personally believe that Jill had a Few Months to Process her Trauma before the Raccoon City Incident, however Rebecca went from the Ecliptic Express to the Umbrella Training Facility to the Mansion all in about 2 or so Days. Yeah the Girl deserves quite a Long Break. I am a bit Saddened by her Death as she was a Star among S.T.A.R.S., heck SD Perry gave her a Original Novel long before RE:0 was a Concept, Caliban Cove if you'd Like to Read it for yourself.I'm gonna take a Small Break with another Cold Shower, then I'll be Writing my Entry Tonight after my Nightcap.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment