Wednesday, July 1, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid some Strawberry Milk for my Nightcap, it was quite Refreshing after taking another Cold Shower. It's Strange, the Hot Water makes me Concoct Ideas far more than the Cold Water. Needless to say, I prefer Hot Showers simply for the Brainstorms that they Provide. Violet is Snuggling with me, she is quite Tired from the Heatwave, she has Plenty of Water, however even with the Excess Warmth, she shall Always Require Cuddles as well. She is my Furdaughter after all, she will be Receiving a Friskies Pate Tomorrow. 

I played Twilight Princess again and made it to Arbiter's Grounds, this Dungeon alongside Snowpeak Ruins are my Favorites in the Game, I have quite the Fondness for the Architecture. Strange how Beautiful a Place marked by History can be. When I was on a Field Trip to Gettysburg during my Freshman Year, the Battlefield felt Strange to me, I could Feel the Heartbeat of the Land, it's Fear Echoing from the Bloodshed that Took Place there. I've always had a Connection to the Hereafter even before my NDE in 2016. The Lord gave me the Gift of Discernment long before the Gift of Prophecy.
I also played Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door again, and Choose to visit my Favorite Character in the Game, Zess T. I admire her Impeccable Cooking Skills as well as the Fact that she Still Feeds Mario despite him Crushing her Contact Lens. I can understand that as even when upset at Someone I'll Still Cook. Kathryn is who I am Referencing as she was quite Cruel towards me in the Past, Claiming I was a Demon, yet I Still Baked Chicken Legs for her. I did hear her Speak to Dad on a Phone Call one Night while going to the Restroom and I overheard her say "Yeah he made me Dinner." It was then that I knew where her Loyalties were and they weren't with Mom or I. The Shroom Steak does remind me of the Impossible Steaks, they taste a bit like Mushrooms and they are quite Delectable. 
The last game I played tonight was Sonic Adventures DX, I admire the Twinkle Cricut as I'm quite fond of the Solar System in the Game. Perhaps that's what my Dream Last Night ended up Foreshadowing, as the Rocks in the Oort Clod were Designed quite Similarly to these Humble Worlds in the Course. I love that this is Essentially an F-Zero Tribute. Jupiter may not be my Favorite Planet, however my Favorite Moon and Celestial Body is Io. As I've said Numerous Times, I have a Connection when it comes to Cows as they Seem to be my Friends, especially since they enjoyed the Apples I would feed them when I was a Child. Dad would Purchase Too Many Apples so I would give 1 to Each of the Cows on Kathy Racht's Farm in South Canaan.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Therapy in the Morning. I'll write my Morning Entry after Breakfast.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...