Good morning, I maid some Honey Nut Cheerios for Breakfast, I had a Dream about Violet speaking to me, she was Asking me when her next "Fancy Feast would Come to the House." If she were to Speak English, I'd Imagine she would be quite Eager to Ask for Fancy Feast or Friskies. She sadly just Speaks Body Language and Meowing, still it's Quite Easy to Understand her, especially since she gives me a Look whenever she Wants Cuddles or Food. I'll Never Understand why some Folks tend to say that Black Cats are Difficult to Read, she is quite Easy to Understand as she is Very Expressive and Adorable as well.
I also played Twilight Princess and Explored my Favorite Dungeon, Snowpeak of course Getting down here was Plenty of Excitement as I raced Yeto. I Nearly won as Well, except my Arrow Keys acted up again, it's Interesting the One Physical Feature that can Clock me happens to be my Hands. Sad to say they Don't have Surgery for Hands, well Yet anyway. I have Large Palms which stem from my Weight, still I'm Glad to be Chubby as I was Bone Thin for a Majority of my Life, until the Glandular Supplement of course. Swanson Vitamins truly are a Godsend. I'm quite Fond of the Soup in this Game as it's Quite Delectable, Goat Cheese, Fish and a Pumpkin, the truly are a Wonderful Combination. Yeto certainly is a Master of a Cook.I also played Resident Evil 2, honestly this Game is rather Frustrating due to Automatically having to Run from the Zombies, I wouldn't mind if the Zombies didn't Automatically Surround you at the Beginning. Still the Game is quite Decent in Other Fields, such as having Plenty of Ammunition as well as having a Magnificent Plot. I enjoy the Game Automatically having Leon A as your Default Option. The Novelization by Stephanie Danielle Perry has the Same Plot Perspective. I presume she played the PS1 Version as opposed to the N64 Version, which Doesn't work on my Laptop as Project64 has some Difficulties when it comes to Placement of the Enemies and even your Character.The last game I played this morning was The Mask of Zorro, this Film alongside the 10th Man are my Favorite Hopkins Films. He's quite a Great Actor, however he's my Least Favorite Hannibal as Brian Cox in Manhunter is the Most Accurate when it comes to the Novels by Thomas Harris. I'm Not a Fan of Buffalo Bill as that Character would be Incredibly Literally Stupid in Modern Times. It's Far Easier to Acquire HRT now than it was in the 90s so there's No Season 4 of Hannibal and with Good Reason.I'm Gonna get Ready for the Bus for Therapy now. I'll Write more this Afternoon after Lunch.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment