Thursday, July 2, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-02-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, Mom returned home with her Wal-Mart Groceries, we then headed to the Gravity Restaurant for Lunch. I had some Homemade Chips and a Coke-a-Cola, I love my Spuds and my Soda, they keep me Motivated and Energized. Mom had her Miller Lites, she Didn't Eat much, I'm kinda Worried about her. It's probably just an Off Day for her considering the Heat is Causing plenty of Trouble for Everybody.

I played Tony Hawk's Underground and made a Custom Character, well she is me Elizabeth Rose Figura, it's Strange once I used my Full Name in Session, my Therapist didn't Refer to me by Name. He is a Decent Man, however he is Uncomfortable referring to me as Elizabeth, despite it making me more Comfortable being called Elizabeth. The name Lizzie was just a Stage Name of sorts to get Folks who Tried to Destroy my Life to Leave me alone. But now I Stomp my Chunky High Heels Down and Assert my Name with my Head Held High. He did have me Take a Assessment and he Discovered that Mom actually gave me a Decent Childhood. It's why I took a Screenshot of this Bridge as it Reminds me of when I was in Scranton with Mom when I was 10 and 1/2(Summer of 07') and I was about to head to the Comic Book Store, then my Stepdad being the Insecure Parasite that he was Kept Harassing her on the Phone, then he had the Nerve to Call my Grandma Rose to have her call my Mom because he was "Worried" about us. He was far from Worried he was Incredibly Possessive and I Despise Such Behavior, Control Freaks are those I have a Severe Problem with. The Phone Call Occurred when we were Walking under a Bridge in Scranton similar to this one.
I also played Nicktoons Unite, Fairy World shall always be my Favorite World from the 2000s Era of Nicktoons. Keep in mind these Characters were part of my Childhood, however I found Jimmy to be Extremely Annoying, SpongeBob is okay, I barely Know about Danny, however Timmy shall Always be my Favorite as he had a Troubled Past and his Selfishness is Justified by him Not Knowing Better, Jimmy on the other hand was Bright Enough to Understand he was Wasting his Knowledge on his own Pleasures instead of Contributing to Society. His Sodium Chloride Scene is quite Revealing of his Narcissism as he was Meant to Serve Others at the Job as well as Make Folks feel Happy with their Dining Experience and Not to Talk Down on them and Assert his Intelligence. Crocker truly does have an Ego, as he has a Monument to Himself in the Square of Fairy World. I'll Never Understand why Tyrants feel the Urge to be Immortalized in Stone when their Statues end up being Taken down after their Reign.
The last game I played this afternoon was Tony Hawk's Underground 2, it's Strange, I recognize this Stage from the First ProSkater Game. Perhaps the Underground Games are Preludes to the ProSkater Games, I do question where American Wasteland takes place in the Timeline or if it's just a Side Story. I remember playing Underground back when I was and I say it Loosely "Friends" with Josh. He had a Fondness for the Tony Hawk games, however he was a bit Upset when he Kept hitting my Skater in ProSkater 3 in my Custom Park. When I ended up Tackling his Darth Maul with my Demoness he Wasn't Happy and kept shouting "Stop Hitting me" Despite him being the one who Started the In Game Battle. I look back at those Times with Bittersweetness as he Grew to be quite a Cruel Person. Some Folks Paths are Temporary, such is Life.

I'm gonna get Dinner Started now, I'm making some Steak and Cheese Sandwiches. I'll write more Later this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...