Thursday, July 2, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-02-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid 4 Steak and Cheese Sandwiches, they were quite Hearty and the Land O'Lakes Yellow American Cheese made it quite Authentic to Philly Cheese Steaks, well from what I've Heard seeing that I've Never Stepped a Foot in that City and with Good Reason. I am a Rural Pennsylvanian, the Cities and the Countryside may share a State, but we are From Different Worlds. I am much more Content in the Countryside tending to my Garden, ignoring the Hustle and Bustle of the Cites. I find it Amusing that a Nurse from First Hospital said I was "Meant to Live in the City." Far from it as the Fresh Air of the Woods and Farms are my True Home. I do Remember one of the Patients ended up Trying to Befriend me because he Presumed because he's Gay and I'm a MtF Transsexual that we would be Friends. I politely told him I Wanted Nothing to do with him as Demographics Don't Determine my Friendships, I believe in Befriending those who Share my Interests in Games and Fandoms. He was quite Petty and Claimed I used the F-Slur, not Realizing I've Never Cussed a Day in my Life let alone use Slurs. Still he Managed to Turn the Unit against me due to his Vengeful Attitude of me Not Desiring to be his Friend. I forgot to Mention he Tried to Psychoanalyze me when that was the Hospital's Job and Not his. I find Stepping on Toes to be quite Irritating.

I played Enter the Matrix, this actually was my Very First Matrix game that I played, I was 9 at the Time, it was when I Spent 5 Days in a Group Home as my Psychiatrist decided to Get Rid of me due to me having ODD. He was rather Ignorant as I was Far from Disobedient, I obeyed Reasoning. When a Child especially in the 2000s questioned why Things were "The Way they were." Well Teachers presumed you were a Threat to their Status Quo and they Try to Medicate you at first, but if your will is Too Strong for them, well they Try to Destroy you. It Never worked as I was quite Adaptable even in a Group Home, I helped out the Folks there with this Game, the Doctor was rather Upset that his Plot Failed, unlike him I Wasn't a Jerk to Others. That's how I Build Friendships unlike Josh who from his Stories seemed to Pick Fights then Cried when Someone Hits back, I believe in Giving Everybody the Benefit of the Doubt and am quite Compassionate unless you Cross a Line and a Big Line at that. I'm also more Self Destructive than Destructive when Pushed Too Far. My Therapist heard me say that I'm Passive, but he Presumed it was a Negative thing, Nope, it's Actually quite a Good Thing in this Fallen World. Jesus was Passive but Stood his Ground with his Words when seeing Cruelty and similar to me, he Never Hit, or even Hit Back for that Matter. If it Wasn't for the Matrix, I'd Never Drink Powerade, my Favorite Flavor is Berry Blue. On a day like this Electrolytes are Necessary.
I also played Conflict Desert Storm, this Game is one of the Few War Games that I Genuinely Enjoy. Mostly due to the Teamwork required for Success even if it's Single Player, unlike COD Actual Wars require Unity to Succeed. You can't be a One Man Army as that Instills Certain Death, it's why Folks tend to Lose a Battle, Infighting is your Greatest Weakness in Survival. People are Meant to be Social and it's for Survival and Eventually Prosperity. Hence why this Game Appeals to me instead of Call of Duty. I tend to Look Down on that Franchise as it's Not the Greatest War Game if anything it mainly has a Community that Thrives on Infighting similar to GTA Online. I rarely ever use this Word but the Communities have a lot of Toxicity. 
Speaking of Online games, the Last Game that I played this evening was Animal Jam, it seems that they have a few Fourth of July Decorations for the Dens. I asked Mom if I should Purchase either a Rug or Balloons, she said Balloons. I'm quite Patriotic if you can't tell, it Kinda Comes with the Territory of being a Republican. Yep, I'm Conservative, more Classically Conservative but Still Conservative. In saying that I'm Not a fan of the Fireworks as they Terrify my Furdaughter Violet. I love my Cat like Family and seeing her Afraid makes me Feel Incredibly Sad.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, I'm making some 4C Iced Tea again, it Helped Mom when she was Feeling a bit Exhausted from the Heat Today as it Cooled her off and gave her some Energy. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...