Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap some 4C Iced Tea, it was quite Refreshing, I then watched Toy Story 3 for the First Time and I find the Movie quite Moving, especially Lotso's Backstory. His Bitterness is quite Justified if you Think about it. To be Replaced must have Felt like a Stab in the Chest if his Weren't Made of Cotton. It's Similar to why I Never Replaced my Budgies after their Tragic Passing when I was 14. They were Irreplicable and were with me in my Darkest of Times in my Life.
I played Reign of Blood Again and my Femminiello Luck seems to be Shining Tonight, yep that's why I have Unusually Good Fortune, it's a Neapolitan Superstition. I choose the Name Countess Lizzie063 on this Game as I kinda Enjoy the Character Countess Elizabeth Bathory in Stay Alive. That's my Favorite Adaptation of the Legendary Blood Countess. It's Amusing that when I was in that Support Group, they made the Lizzie Borden Rhyme to Tease me. However I never was a Lizzie as that was Simply an Alias as I was Aware that I would have to Abandon that Group, as my Grandpa Joe advised me when I Learned Petrov's Defense in Chess at the Age of 3 to "Always Think 8 Steps Ahead." I always have been an Elizabeth and Not a Lizzie, heck the Name Elizabeth Rose was the Name of my Maternal Great Grandmother as well as the Name I should have been Given at Birth, had Nature not been so Cruel.I also played my Favorite Zelda Game, well my Favorite Official one, Majora's Mask, it's Strange Both of my Favorite Zelda Games both Official and ROM hack take place in Termina. I shall Show you that Version of Zora Hall in the Next Paragraph. It's Interesting I am Currently listening to By Land and Water from the Spirit Dreams CD Duo that I was Given by Mom back when I was 16. I ended up giving Both CDs to a So Called Friend, when I discovered she was only Using me for Gifts and to Relay Information to that Dreaded Support Group, well I gave her a bit of an Impossible Task. To Name 20 Things we had in Common that had Nothing to Do with being Trans, well she had No Answer. Hades and I would likely get along when it comes to Impossible Tasks as Punishments, his was to have a Shade Carry a Rock up a Hill for it to Fall Down, mine was a Long List of Things someone had in Common with me that weren't Demographics. The Zora Hall is Far more Beautiful than Zora's Domain at least when it comes to Ocarina of Time, neither can Compete with Twilight Princess when it comes to Beautiful World Designs. Still Majora's Mask shall Always be my Favorite due to the Plot as well as the Philosophy lurking behind the Game itself. This Game truly has Changed my Life for the Better 17 Years Ago.The Last game I played tonight was The Helix Blade, as I've said Numerous Times this is my Favorite Zelda ROM hack. I Admired the Story behind Majora and the Fierce Deity in the Manga, I happen to own 2 Copies of the Manga Adaptation of Majora's Mask, one for Reading and one as an Extra Copy. Yeah, I'm a bit of a Hardcore Zelda Fan, remember I used to be a Admin for one of the Largest Zelda Groups on Facebook when I was 17-19. Well technically I was the 7th Admin, but I was the Youngest at the time, I had a bit of an Issue with someone Stepping on Toes, he also had a bit of a Fixation with Sokka from the Avatar the Last Airbender Series particularly his General Wang Fire Persona. Yeah No Red Flags there, but yeah, I left after Realizing I was essentially Wasting my Life having to Babysit over 30,000 People on a Fandom Group on Facebook at Night. Honestly I do Feel it makes a Great Story for this Blog, however I could've Done more with my Life at that Age. Back to why I admire this Fan Game, it seems to be the Origin Story of the Fierce Deity before Maskhood, well that's my Theory considering this was a Demo when it was Released to the Public. The Entrance to the Oceanside Temple is Exceptionally Beautiful, I love Waterfalls, hence why many of my Drawings tend to have them.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Breakfast to make in a Few Hours, I think I'll make some Breakfast Sandwiches as we have English Muffins, Eggs and Land O'Lakes Yellow American Cheese. I'll Write more this Morning.-Elizabeth




No comments:
Post a Comment