Good morning, I maid 2 Egg, Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches for Breakfast. I had a Strange Dream about an Old Friend Brielle. In Reality we Haven't Spoken in over 6 Years, well she did Tell my Mother that I had a Crush on Bri when we were in 1st Grade and I took Extreme Offense to it as I'm AroAce. Still my Words ended up Stinging her with their Venom. Like I've Said numerous Times, I fight with my Words. If somebody ends up Causing Trouble, I'll simply Tell them how I Feel about them in the Meanest way Possible. I am Conflicted about Ending a Friendship that lasted for Over a Decade, however she Did Say something that was Extremely Disrespectful and False about me to my Mom no Less.
I played the BETA Version of Ocarina of Time, well the Recreation of it. The Graveyard is quite Interesting as it looks Far more Modern, it does Remind me of when a Family Friend named Bob passed and Mom would Always Bring Flowers to his Grave. The Dead Deserve Comforts, hence why Heaven is a Beautiful Gift that Jesus gives to his People.I also played Terminian Invasion, this is one of my Favorite Crossover ROM hacks, Termina is my Favorite World in Games after all, there's something quite Special about the World that tends to Give me a Sense of Comfort, it's why Majora's Mask is my Favorite Zelda game as well as my Second Favorite Game of All Time. The last game I played this morning was Tarzan for the N64, I prefer this Version as you get the Full Story as opposed to the GameCube adaptation. Tarzan was actually the First Movie that I ever saw in a Theater, it was Cinema 6 in Honesdale and I was 3 at the Time. I ended up Crying when his Parents died in the Plane Crash, I Always was an Shall Continue to be Emotional and Sensitive as it's what makes me a Human Being. Many Tried to Take Away my Ability to Cry and they All Failed as I have a Strong will and Know Deep Down that I'm a Sensitive Girl. The Tree Scene will Always be a Masterpiece of Disney's Animation Sequences and I'm Glad that it's in the Game.I'm gonna make Lunch soon, I'm making Hard Salami and American Cheese Sandwiches. I'll write more later this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment