Friday, July 3, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-03-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Hard Salami, Ham and American Cheese Sandwiches for Lunch. I'm Excited for Tonight as there shall be a Thunder Storm that Signifies the End of this Heatwave. I'm quite Happy that the 4th of July will be Colder than Today. I took a Nap as well and had a Dream about Swimming in Apple Grove, strange since I Can't Swim in the Waking World.

I played Final Fantasy X again, as I've said Numerous Times, this is my Favorite PS2 Final Fantasy game, there's something quite Soothing about the Waterfalls between Besiad Village and it's Beach. I'll Always Love the World of Spira, far more than Ivalice as Spira is quite Vibrant and Mainly Tropical. I do Enjoy the Devotion to Yvon who is Essentially Spira's Version of God. Although his True Nature is similar to the Demiurge rather than Lord Elohim.
In saying that Final Fantasy XII's World of Ivalice does have a Beach, however you Can't Swim in the Ocean, it's a Shame however given the Near Open World illusion of the Game, it's quite Understandable. The Phon Coast does remind me of Promise Land State Park from my Childhood, I would Swim there quite a bit, well Spend Time in the Water, however I Always had my Shirt on as I Refused to be Shirtless even in my Closeted Years, in fact at Paupak's Daycamp whenever it was Beach Day, I would simply wear my Khakis and my Shirt and would Soak in the Sun instead of head to the Water. It Perplexed the Councilors, however I Refused to head into the Changing Room Hut as I was Uncomfortable seeing myself Without Clothes let alone Other People. The Idea of it alone Creeped me out a bit.
The last game I played this afternoon was Chrono Cross, this happens to be my Favorite RPG of All Time, there's something Serene about El Nido in this Game and the Nature of Dreams and Reality is incredibly Captivating. It's This Game that has Inspired me to Visit the Real El Nido in the Philippines at least Once in Life. I'd love to see the Caves as well as Eat some Gigantic Prawns(Shrimp). Mom would like to head there as well, hopefully she will Visit that Tropical Paradise with me before the World ends up Heating Up Really Badly. I do believe that Global Warming is a bit of an Issue that should be Resolved, but it may be Too Late by now so All you Can do is Enjoy Life 1 Day at a Time.

I'm gonna make Dinner now, I'm making some Anne's White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese. I'll Write more Later this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...