Good evening, I maid some Beefaroni for Dinner it was quite Hearty, the Thunderstorm has Arrived in Waymart and I'm quite Happy as the Heatwave has Ended, Out of Avernus and into Minauros. I look Forward to the Rain that Shall Fall from the Sky during the Next Few Days. Violet has been Snuggling with me hence why this Entry is a bit Late.
I played The Sealed Palace again and Reached the Ice Cavern, it's Surreal to see this Game's Version of my Favorite Mini Dungeon. I Love the Cold as I've Said Numerous Times, I however Enjoy Dry Cold hence why Snow tends to Bother me. It's Strange Winter Nights are often quite Restless as the Snow Reflects the Moonlight into my Room hence why I have Blackout Curtains, however I do use a Nightlight due to me being a bit Concerned about Ghosts trying to Bother me. When you have Family that Despised you and Many of them Passed on Unhappily from Cancer and such, it's Best to Keep the Lights on so they Don't Torment you. I've Learned that Malevolent Ghosts and Spirits Despise Light, Luigi's Mansion was Truly onto Something.I played The Missing Link again and it Seems I Require Deku Sticks so I am Heading back to the Deep Woods to Acquire my Inventory. I did see some Old Friends on the Way, it's Strange, ReDeads don't seem to Scare me, if Anything I Pity them, to be Dead on the Inside and Desperately Wanting to Scream in a Longing Motive. You can see my Reason for Pity, as I was Once like them in the Metaphorical sense, I remember Before HRT, I would Feel a Burning Pain in my Solar Plexus that made me Want to Scream it was that Intense, however the Lord ended up Blessing me with what I sought after since I was 13 and the Pain No Longer is there, just Calm Serenity.The last game I played this evening was Luigi's Mansion, I love the Small Details in this Game as they Make the Game far more Interesting. Take the Food in the Fridge with their Logos such as the ON Brand of Milk and the Generic Labels of Food and Cheese. It's quite Interesting as the Ghosts tend to Favor the Decorations rather than Food. Well they Don't Require Food or Drinks so it does Make Sense as Mr. Luggs is the Only Ghost with an Appetite. He actually is a Parody of Mr. Creosote from The Meaning of Life aka one of my Favorite Python Films, he even Shares his Appearance down to the Same Hairstyle and Fancy Suit.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm Taking a Shower after the Fireworks as I have to Comfort my Furbaby Violet from the Noises. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment