Good late evening, I maid some Green Tea with Sugar for my Nightcap, the Fireworks were a bit Annoying but Not as Bad as I assumed as Violet is quite Calm. She is a Brave and Adorable Cat and she is my Best Friend. I don't Know where I'd be in Life without my Furdaughter, she has been there for Emotional Support when I was going through a bit of a Dark Time about a Year Ago.
I played Mushroom Kingdom Hearts again and Choose to Explore the Hallow Bastion, it's quite Impressive as it is quite Accurate to the Official Kingdom Hearts itself. Personally I'm a Fan of it as the Radiant Garden, before the Heartless Invasion, in Birth by Sleep. I remember this World in it's Fallen State Worried me as I wasn't Ready to Become a Heartless, but Now I realize that Played a Key Role in the Series in Particular Roxas's Storyline.I also played Dawn and Dusk, I haven't Played this ROM hack in quite awhile, however I enjoy this Small Section of Dawn Grove. The Waterfalls are quite Reminiscent of the Diababa Boss Room in Twilight Princess. I enjoy the Waterfalls especially as they are Incredibly Beautiful with their Textures, I think Plenty of Folks especially those who Haven't Created a Videogame before tend to Mistake Graphics with Textures and I find it Incredibly Annoying. You can have Excellent Graphics but Terrible Textures which can Ruin a Game, on the Opposite end you can have Older Graphics but Beautiful Textures, take Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars for the SNES as an Example.The last game I played tonight was none other than Birth by Sleep, I Explored the Radiant Garden and choose to Visit Merlin, I see the Book on his Dresser and it seems that The Hundred Acre Wood is under Lock and Key for the Time being. Perhaps a Boy Named Sora will Journey into Those Woods 2 Times the First in the Book itself and the Second in a Castle of Oblivion.I'm gonna take a Lukewarm Shower now, then I'm getting some Rest. I'll be Making 2 Omelets for Breakfast, it'll be the Weekend after all. I'll write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment