Saturday, July 4, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-04-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid a Ham and Cheese Omelet with Orange Juice for Breakfast, I had a Strange Dream about being on a Phone Call with an Old Friend. I ended up saying she was "The Best." to her Psych Rehab Group Call. It was especially a Good Dream since the Person I had Issues with ended up Leaving. Still I cannot go back to that Place in Caution since there may be Others that are like him.

I played GTA Vice City Stories again, I enjoy sightseeing in the Game, especially taking a Gander at the Areas that Play a Key Role in Vice City itself. It does remind me of when I purchased the Vice City Stories guide and it was Damaged beyond Repair but I managed to Mend it within a Couple Hours. I'm unsure why someone would be that Excited over Artwork in the Book, but Cleaning up their White Muck was a bit Grotesque, however the Book ended up in my Library so I Cleaned up the Previous Owner's Mess. Hey the Guide was $1.50 on Amazon.
I also played Super Mario 64, it's Strange I still Can't Make it to the Wiggler's House on Tiny Huge Island even with Cheats. Perhaps the Game seems to Desire me to Play Fairly. As interesting as Cheats may be, they can't Help with Everything in the Games you Play. Still I do Enjoy this Game, however Mario 64 DS shall Always be my Favorite as it was the First Handheld Mario Game that I played as well as the Version of Mario 64 that I grew up with when I was 12.
The Last game I played this morning happens to be my Favorite Zelda Game at least when it comes to the Official Zelda Games, Majora's Mask. I made it to Snowhead and Unlocked Another Owl Statue, the Last One I require to Complete the Teleportation Network in Majora's Mask is Stone Tower itself. Snowhead is my Favorite Dungeon in the Game as it's Quite Cheerful and Cold at the Same Time and thus it's quite Reflective of the Duality of both Termina and our Humble Earth. Termina is my Favorite World in the Zelda games after all and with Good Reason, you can Learn quite a bit Philosophically from this Game, in Particular the Nature of Letting Go of Masks or Facades if you will.

I'm gonna get Ready to have Lunch at the Gravity Restaurant, Mom seems to want to have her Miller Lites and I'm Craving some Cola myself. I'll write more this Afternoon once we Return.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...