Saturday, July 4, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-04-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, we Returned from the Restaurant and I had a Cheeseburger and Fries with Coke-a-Cola for Lunch. It was quite Hearty and Mom had her Miller Lites, she didn't Eat much so I maid her some Anne's Macaroni and Cheese for Lunch. I'm a bit Nervous Today for some Reason and I'm kinda Unsure why. Regardless, I did Relax a bit before the Storm hits.

I played Super Cream 64 again and Choose to Run down Jolly Roger Bay as Metal Cream. I love the Theme Music for this Powerup as it's Incredibly Addicting. Cream's Golden Color also makes this far Superior to Metal Mario's Lead Look. I'd love to Make a Christmas Ornament of Metal Cream, perhaps One Day, I'll have it 3D Printed, I could Ask my Therapist about it in December as he Loves Using his 3D Printer. Speaking of, I'll have to Give him a Picture of Violet as he wants to Create a 3D Printed Model of my Furbaby.
I also played or rather Attempted to Play Theme Park, this Game's Sequel Theme Park World or as it's Called in my 250th Year Old Country, SIM Theme Park, was the First Game that I modified, I was 15 at the Time and had a Lot of Fun, having Every Ride and Building and a Near Infinite Amount of Cash in the Lost Kingdom Park. I was quite Proud of what I accomplished, you Never Forget your First Modification to a Game. A Year Later I ended up Learning Japanese and becoming Fluent in it when I was 18, in order to Play Visual Novels as well as Play Region Locked Games such as Captain Rainbow. It's fair to say, I have quite the Active Mind, however Overthinking is Far Better than Not Thinking at All.
The last game I played this afternoon was Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, this Game happens to be my Favorite of the Kingdom Hearts games. Wonderland is my Favorite Animated Disney World simply due to the Hidden Logic of the World. Wonderland does Make Sense if you See behind the Looking Glass, also it Isn't Truly an Acid Trip as much as the Nature of Dreams and how they Intersect with Reality. As somebody who Acknowledges Dreams as Other Worlds and Planes of Existence, I know it is Unwise to Ignore them and their Message to this World. Even Psychologists such as Carl Jung understood the Nature of Dreams, just in a Less Mystical Way, Science of Faith both Acknowledge Dreams as Important Factors to this Humble World and the Folks that Inhabit it. The White Rabbit and I have something in Common, we are Always on a Schedule. I remember even having a Pocket Watch that I Purchased from the Salvation Army when I was 14 and I would Bring it with Me Everywhere with it Fully Wound. Time will Always be Important to me as are Schedules, I suppose it's due to me being on the Spectrum, I'm on Level 1 of the ASD Spectrum if you must Pry.

I'm gonna Cook Dinner soon, I'm making some Turkey Burgers, I'll write more this Evening after Supper.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...